Joe Fortenbaugh is a former sports agent who now writes for National Football Post.
Joe joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Ravens and other NFL topics from week 3 of the pre-season.
Joe began by talking about the Ravens performance against the Redskins saying “I’m sticking with what I’ve said before, this team will bounce back from a down year last year…I think this is a team that will put up some points this year.” Ed then asked Joe about the Bengals and what he expects this year saying “I expect them to regress from last year…I can’t get over the fact that both coordinators left this off-season.” Joe believes the Bengals will also drop off because of players who left via free agency like defensive end Michael Johnson. Joe went on to talk about the Sam Bradford injury and how it takes the Rams from a long shot to an incredibly long shot to win it all.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Boy With Double-Hand Transplant’s Next Goal Is To Play Football
- Ryan Mink On Ravens Injuries, Position Competitions & More
- Ravens WR Breshad Perriman Off PUP List, Returns To Practice
- Baltimore Native, Former NFL Player Tavon Mason Working To Improve Lives Of Children
- Pitta’s Finger Is Fractured, Playing Could Do More Damage