ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)– Police seize nearly 85 grams of cocaine and more than $13,000 in cash in a traffic stop in Annapolis.
In the 500-block of Bellerive Road in Annapolis, a patrol officer noticed a vehicle with dark-tinted windows. The officer recognized the driver from previous incidents and believed he had been banned from the apartment complex that he was driving through.
A traffic stop was conducted.
During the traffic stop the officer noticed a large and unusual bulge in the suspect’s clothing. After questioning the driver, it was discovered that the bulge was crack cocaine. Both the drugs, weighing 84.8 grams, and $13,022 in cash were recovered.
Glenn Davis, 45, of Pasadena, was charged with possession with the intent to distribute and possession of CDS cocaine.
Other Local News:
- New Video Released Of Possible Vehicle Involved In Hit-And-Run That Killed Cyclist
- Fire Crews Respond To Explosion/Fire In Harford County
- Stunning Footage Gives New Views Of Deadly Police-Involved Shooting In Dundalk
- Amtrak Services Resume After Fatal Accident Investigation
- Baltimore Sets Record Low Temperature Early Wednesday Morning