ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)– Police seize nearly 85 grams of cocaine and more than $13,000 in cash in a traffic stop in Annapolis.
In the 500-block of Bellerive Road in Annapolis, a patrol officer noticed a vehicle with dark-tinted windows. The officer recognized the driver from previous incidents and believed he had been banned from the apartment complex that he was driving through.
A traffic stop was conducted.
During the traffic stop the officer noticed a large and unusual bulge in the suspect’s clothing. After questioning the driver, it was discovered that the bulge was crack cocaine. Both the drugs, weighing 84.8 grams, and $13,022 in cash were recovered.
Glenn Davis, 45, of Pasadena, was charged with possession with the intent to distribute and possession of CDS cocaine.
Other Local News:
- Report: Local Car Dealer Cited For Unpermitted Guns On Yacht
- Study: Scrapping Red Light Cameras Could Be Deadly
- Injuries Reported in 5-Car Pileup On I-95 in Harford Co.
- Retesting Ordered For Thousands of ‘Lead-Free’ Md. Homes
- Horse Euthanized After Being Hit By Car At Assateague Island