GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)– A man is charged with robbery after he and a 16-year-old boy forcefully stole a revolver from a Glen Burnie home.
At around 5:40 p.m. Sunday, officers responded to a disorderly call in the 900 block of 7th Street. When officers arrived, an adult male said he and his son came t0 the home to retrieve his stolen property.
The man said his revolver was taken over a month ago from his home on Palm Tree Circle. He also told officers that when he realized the revolver was missing, his son informed him that two acquaintances threatened to assault him unless he turned over the revolver. The suspects then took the revolver and continued to threaten the son if he told anyone.
Tyler Smith, 20, was charged as an adult with robbery and a 16-year-old male was charged on a juvenile citation.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore County Hopes to Attract PayPal Jobs
- FDA To Ban E-cigarettes Sales To Teens Under 18
- Annapolis Police Begin New Program to Combat Drunk Driving
- Elderly Couple Followed Into Baltimore Home, Robbed
- Baby Beaver Causes A Stir After Getting Loose In D.C.