Suspect Arrested After Stabbing Man Near Glen Burnie Light Rail Station
GLEN BURNIE, Md .(WJZ) — A suspect is arrested after stabbing a man in Anne Arundel County.
It happened near the Cromwell Light Rail station in the 7300 block of Baltimore Annapolis Boulevard.
An officer noticed two men fighting. When he pulled up and spoke with the 22-year-old victim, he learned the suspect had already boarded a light rail train, which had departed from the station.
Numerous officers in the area were able to stop the train. They located the suspect, 29-year-old Joshua Craft, and took him into custody without incident.
The victim was transported to an area hospital with minor stab wounds.
Craft was charged with first and second degree assault and reckless endangerment.
Other Local News:
- Mentally Ill Mother Refuses To Cooperate As Search For Toddlers Turns To Homicide Probe
- Rosedale Man Among 2 Killed By Strong Rip Currents In Ocean City
- Former Raven And His Wife Make Ray Rice Comments In Interview With Dr. Phil
- Hogan Refutes Ads, Calls Brown’s Campaign Dishonest
- 10th Annual Charm City Cyclocross Winners To Get Equal Pay–No Matter The Gender