GLEN BURNIE, Md .(WJZ) — A suspect is arrested after stabbing a man in Anne Arundel County.
It happened near the Cromwell Light Rail station in the 7300 block of Baltimore Annapolis Boulevard.
An officer noticed two men fighting. When he pulled up and spoke with the 22-year-old victim, he learned the suspect had already boarded a light rail train, which had departed from the station.
Numerous officers in the area were able to stop the train. They located the suspect, 29-year-old Joshua Craft, and took him into custody without incident.
The victim was transported to an area hospital with minor stab wounds.
Craft was charged with first and second degree assault and reckless endangerment.
Other Local News:
- Hampden Community Holds Vigil for New York Man Killed by Baltimore Man
- BPD ID’d Officer Who Shot & Killed Man; Held 2 Toddlers at Knife-point
- Orioles Season Ticket-Holders Get First Dibs at Seats at Tag Day
- DuPont Family Trust Lawsuit Moved from Maryland to Delaware
- Women’s History Month Rally Held In Annapolis