GLEN BURNIE, Md .(WJZ) — A suspect is arrested after stabbing a man in Anne Arundel County.
It happened near the Cromwell Light Rail station in the 7300 block of Baltimore Annapolis Boulevard.
An officer noticed two men fighting. When he pulled up and spoke with the 22-year-old victim, he learned the suspect had already boarded a light rail train, which had departed from the station.
Numerous officers in the area were able to stop the train. They located the suspect, 29-year-old Joshua Craft, and took him into custody without incident.
The victim was transported to an area hospital with minor stab wounds.
Craft was charged with first and second degree assault and reckless endangerment.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Bomb Threat Suspect’s Device Was Made of Candy
- One Year After Baltimore Unrest, DOJ Still Looking For Arson, Armed Robbery Suspects
- BPD Commissioner On Shot Teen’s BB Gun: ‘It’s An Absolute Identical Replica’
- Police: Woman, 3-Year-Old Son Missing In Baltimore County
- Caitlyn Jenner Uses Women’s Room at Trump Hotel, Posts Video