BALTIMORE (WJZ)– One man is wounded after being shot in the shoulder in Northwest Baltimore on Wednesday night.
Officers discovered a man suffering from a gunshot wound to his right shoulder in the 3400-block of Reisterstown Road around 10 p.m. Wednesday. The adult male victim was transported to an area hospital where he was treated and is currently listed in stable condition.
The public is urged to call police with any information regarding this incident at 410-396-2466.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Zoo Officials Discuss Safety Procedures After Cincinnati Incident
- 5 Shot During Baltimore Cookout; Suspect Sought & 2 Victims Arrested
- Neighbors March For Justice After 90-Year-Old Dies After Assault
- Report: Md. Beaches Are On A 4-Year Clean Streak
- Now That It’s Warming Up, It’s Time To Take Zika Precautions