BALTIMORE (WJZ)– One man is wounded after being shot in the shoulder in Northwest Baltimore on Wednesday night.
Officers discovered a man suffering from a gunshot wound to his right shoulder in the 3400-block of Reisterstown Road around 10 p.m. Wednesday. The adult male victim was transported to an area hospital where he was treated and is currently listed in stable condition.
The public is urged to call police with any information regarding this incident at 410-396-2466.
Other Local News:
- Suspect In Custody After Neighbor Reportedly Hears Loud Sound, Bomb Squad Investigating
- Community Comes Together To Support Bartender Shot On Christmas Day
- ‘This Generation’s Tobacco Product’: New Ad Campaign Challenges Sugary Drinks
- Baltimore Tattoo Museum Raises Over $12K For BARCS With “Tats For Tails”
- Authorities Searching For Man Who Walked Away From House Arrest