Mike Bordick Thinks Kevin Gausman Is A Pitch Or Two Away In Every Start
Buy Orioles Tickets
Mike Bordick is a former Orioles shortstop who now does play by play for Orioles games on MASN.
Mike joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Orioles stretch run and what they need to do to stay in first in the AL East.
Mike started by talking about Kevin Gausman and concerns about him not being able to pitch deep into games saying “I’m not concerned personally…it seems like every outing he is one or two pitches away.” Ed asked Mike about Chris Davis and his struggles at the plate “he’s just not getting his base hits…he’s hit a lot of balls into the shift.” Mike Bordick also talked about Adam Jones comments about inner city youth not playing baseball, and commentating Orioles games.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Pat Hughes Of Baseball Voices On Legendary Baltimore Announcer Chuck Thompson
- Steve Davis: So What Now For Chris Davis?
- Some Lucky Children Got To Attend Orioles’ Christmas Party
- Buck Showalter Thinks Chris Davis Has Been Approved For Adderall Use
- Roch Kubatko Was Not Surprised By The Lack Of Moves By The Orioles At The Winter Meetings