Mike Bordick is a former Orioles shortstop who now does play by play for Orioles games on MASN.
Mike joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Orioles stretch run and what they need to do to stay in first in the AL East.
Mike started by talking about Kevin Gausman and concerns about him not being able to pitch deep into games saying “I’m not concerned personally…it seems like every outing he is one or two pitches away.” Ed asked Mike about Chris Davis and his struggles at the plate “he’s just not getting his base hits…he’s hit a lot of balls into the shift.” Mike Bordick also talked about Adam Jones comments about inner city youth not playing baseball, and commentating Orioles games.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Former Oriole Charged With Battery, Arrested While Naked From Waist Down
- Orioles Head Groundskeeper Wins Award For Women’s Leadership In Business
- Orioles Outfielder Mark Trumbo Joins Orioles Hot Stove
- Orioles starting pitcher Chris Tillman joins the Hot Stove Show
- Orioles Get RHP Despaigne From Padres For Minor Leaguer