Mike Bordick Thinks Kevin Gausman Is A Pitch Or Two Away In Every Start
Orioles CentralShop Team Gear
Sports Fan Insider
Mike Bordick is a former Orioles shortstop who now does play by play for Orioles games on MASN.
Mike joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Orioles stretch run and what they need to do to stay in first in the AL East.
Mike started by talking about Kevin Gausman and concerns about him not being able to pitch deep into games saying “I’m not concerned personally…it seems like every outing he is one or two pitches away.” Ed asked Mike about Chris Davis and his struggles at the plate “he’s just not getting his base hits…he’s hit a lot of balls into the shift.” Mike Bordick also talked about Adam Jones comments about inner city youth not playing baseball, and commentating Orioles games.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- We Won’t Stop: Orioles Fans Cheer On AL East Champs Ahead Of Playoffs
- MLB Playoff Preview with Ken Rosenthal
- Baltimore, Prepare For A Beltway World Series
- Jason Beck On The ALDS Between The Orioles And The Tigers
- Brittany Ghiroli Looks At The Pitching Match Ups For The Orioles ALDS Series Against The Tigers