GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — An argument between neighbors in Glen Burnie turns violent when one neighbor stabs the other with a knife.
Officers responded to the 100-block of Martha Road at 5 p.m. on Thursday and found a 51-year-old man suffering from stab wounds to his upper torso. An investigation revealed that the victim and the suspect were neighbors, and they were having a verbal dispute before things got violent.
During the argument, the suspect pulled out a knife and stabbed the victim. The suspect, Nicholas Pappas, 40, was located at his residence and taken into custody without incident.
Pappas is charged with attempted second-degree murder, first and second-degree assault, reckless endangerment and possession of a deadly weapon with intent to injure.
Other Local News:
- Md. Resources Leaving U.S. Border Until Policy Separating Children From Parents Is Rescinded
- Weather Blog: Summer Storms
- Maryland County Settles Lawsuit With Transgender Teen
- Dunkin’ Donuts Removes Sign Asking Customers To Report When Employees Shout In Foreign Languages
- Salvation Army Closing A Baltimore Family Shelter