GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — An argument between neighbors in Glen Burnie turns violent when one neighbor stabs the other with a knife.
Officers responded to the 100-block of Martha Road at 5 p.m. on Thursday and found a 51-year-old man suffering from stab wounds to his upper torso. An investigation revealed that the victim and the suspect were neighbors, and they were having a verbal dispute before things got violent.
During the argument, the suspect pulled out a knife and stabbed the victim. The suspect, Nicholas Pappas, 40, was located at his residence and taken into custody without incident.
Pappas is charged with attempted second-degree murder, first and second-degree assault, reckless endangerment and possession of a deadly weapon with intent to injure.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore And The Police Department Sued For Civil Rights Violations Of 15 People
- Public Works Department Asks People To Not Cause A ‘Fatberg’
- Baltimore-Based Skateboard Company Offers Customers Unique Opportunity
- Police: No ‘Conspiracy’ In Murder Of Baltimore PD Detective
- Did Uber Break Maryland Law By Not Reporting Hack In Timely Fashion?