GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — An argument between neighbors in Glen Burnie turns violent when one neighbor stabs the other with a knife.
Officers responded to the 100-block of Martha Road at 5 p.m. on Thursday and found a 51-year-old man suffering from stab wounds to his upper torso. An investigation revealed that the victim and the suspect were neighbors, and they were having a verbal dispute before things got violent.
During the argument, the suspect pulled out a knife and stabbed the victim. The suspect, Nicholas Pappas, 40, was located at his residence and taken into custody without incident.
Pappas is charged with attempted second-degree murder, first and second-degree assault, reckless endangerment and possession of a deadly weapon with intent to injure.
Other Local News:
- Man Killed After Being Hit By Car In Prince George’s County
- Police: Md. High School Student’s Diary Reveals Mass Shooting Plot
- Trump Administration Pushed to Speak Out Against Hate Crimes
- Only A Few Seconds Of Body Cam Footage In Deadly Officer-Involved Shooting Released
- Local Breweries Rally Against Legislation Affecting Taproom Hours