Man Arrested In Connection With Rosedale Double Fatal Stabbing
ROSEDALE, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police arrest a man and charge him in connection with a double fatal stabbing in Rosedale.
Police say 45-year-old Carlos Lomax stabbed his step-brother, Charles Mitter, and a woman identified as Tyray Wise early Monday.
The two were killed during an apparent robbery at a home in the 9800-block of Whitney Drive.
Lomax is charged with two counts of first-degree murder and other offenses.
Police are still searching for a second suspect.
Other Local News:
- Race For Baltimore Mayor In Spotlight After Dixon Declares Candidacy
- Reports Of Gunfire Spread Panic At Washington Navy Yard
- Man Accused Of Setting Fire To CVS During Riots Caused $1M In Damages
- City Police Officer Injured In Crash With Another Vehicle
- Boy Handcuffed, Beaten After Eating Birthday Cake In Hagerstown