Man Arrested In Connection With Rosedale Double Fatal Stabbing
ROSEDALE, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police arrest a man and charge him in connection with a double fatal stabbing in Rosedale.
Police say 45-year-old Carlos Lomax stabbed his step-brother, Charles Mitter, and a woman identified as Tyray Wise early Monday.
The two were killed during an apparent robbery at a home in the 9800-block of Whitney Drive.
Lomax is charged with two counts of first-degree murder and other offenses.
Police are still searching for a second suspect.
Other Local News:
- Some Asking City Leaders To Issue State Of Emergency
- Laser Strikes A Dangerous Trend Pilots Say Happening Far Too Often
- Man Who Received Face Transplant Meets With Md. Family That Made It Possible
- Baltimore Police Search For Missing 15-Year-Old Girl
- Surge In May Violence Baltimore’s Deadliest In Nearly 2 Decades