Man Arrested In Connection With Rosedale Double Fatal Stabbing
ROSEDALE, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police arrest a man and charge him in connection with a double fatal stabbing in Rosedale.
Police say 45-year-old Carlos Lomax stabbed his step-brother, Charles Mitter, and a woman identified as Tyray Wise early Monday.
The two were killed during an apparent robbery at a home in the 9800-block of Whitney Drive.
Lomax is charged with two counts of first-degree murder and other offenses.
Police are still searching for a second suspect.
Other Local News:
- Protests Over Ferguson Decision Underway Across Baltimore; Crowd Blocking JFX At President Street
- Black Friday Extended To Multiple Days This Year
- Wintry Mix, Snow Could Cause Thanksgiving Travel Headaches
- Baltimore Police Officials Investigate Pursuit That Led To Accident
- E-Cigarette Bill Could Weaken Smoke-Free Law