BALTIMORE, Md. (WJZ) — World AIDS Day is Dec. 1 and in an effort to bring awareness and information to the public about HIV and AIDS, free HIV testing and health clinics will be offered across various locations in Maryland.
Baltimore City is promoting the B’More Aware of HIV at Morgan State University in their attempt to break the Guinness World Record for the Largest Living Red Ribbon at noon.
Throughout the day, the event will offer a free health clinic and HIV testing from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
In Baltimore County, free health clinics will be available at the following locations:
- December 1, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.,Walgreens (Cockeysville)
- December 1, from 4 to 7 p.m., Towson Health Center
- December 2, from 4:30 to 7 p.m., Woodlawn Health Center
- December 3, from 9 a.m. to noon, Towson Health Center
- December 4, from 2 to 7 p.m., Essex Health Center
For more information on World AIDS Day or for more locations for free HIV testing, click here.