BALTIMORE (WJZ) — City police are investigating a fatal shooting Monday night that also injured another man.
According to Baltimore Police, officers were called to the 1700 block of Homestead Street for a report of a shooting and found two men suffering from gunshot wounds.
Both victims were transported to an area hospital for treatment.
The first victim, 32-year-old Anthony Richardson, of Baltimore, died from his injuries at a local hospital.
The second victim, a 24-year-old man, continues to receive treatment at a local hospital.
A motive or suspect information is not available at this time.
Detectives are asking anyone with information to call 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- Services Held For Edgewood Shooting Victim Oscar Hidalgo Romero
- Md. Woman Injured In Las Vegas Shooting Reaches Milestone In Recovery
- Family Of Alleged Office Gunman Says He Failed To Get Mental Health Treatment
- Witness: Suspect Gathered Co-workers Before Shooting, Said ‘I Want To Say Something To Everybody’
- Calls From First Responders Heard From Edgewood Business Shooting