BALTIMORE (WJZ)–M&T Bank Stadium will play host to a veterans career fair on Thursday.
The military-to-civilian recruitment firm RecruitMilitary will produce the fair Thursday, October 13, 2016 from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m.
“RecruitMilitary job fairs maintain a track record of helping veterans find meaningful employment,” said President and CEO Peter Gudmundsson. “Just last year, 56.3% of veteran job seekers expected to secure an interview as a result of their participation in a RecruitMilitary job fair and employers were expected to extend as many as 38,700 interviews and more than 12,000 job offers.”
RecruitMilitary has produced veteran job fairs since 2006, and has held 23 events in Baltimore, drawing 5,849 attendees and 973 exhibitors.
The company has produced more than 814 events in 65 cities across the country.
Here’s some of the companies expected to be at the job fair:
- Anne Arundel County Police Department
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- FedEx Ground, First Command Financial Planning
- General Dynamics Electric Boat
- Johns Hopkins Health System
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Maryland Department of Public Safety & Correctional Services
- Maryland Transportation Authority Police
- Northrup Grumman Corp, Quest Diagnostics
- AFLAC, AMVETS
- Argosy University
- CareFirst, Inc.
- Combined Insurance
- Drexel University
- Education Corporation Of America
- Farmers Insurance
- First Transit
- Grand Canyon University
- Heavy Construction Academy
- Henry M. Jackson Foundation
- Integrity Staffing Solutions, Inc.
- Jones & Frank
- Jones Junction
- JPMorgan Chase
- LifeBridge Health
- Next Day Blinds Corp.
- Schuster Concrete Ready Mix LLC
- Sears Holding
- Service Corporation International
- State Farm Insurance
- Stratford University
- The Squires Group, Inc.
- Westminster Management, LLC
To learn more CLICK HERE.