BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Today is tax day! And while you wait for you refunds, there are several companies around the area that have free or discounted offers for today.
By the way, you can file for an extension, and get an additional six months. Still, any tax payments are due on April 18.
- Bob Evans is offering 30 percent off meals both carry-out or dine-in with THIS COUPON.
- Boston Market is offering a half-chicken meal with two sides, cornbread, a fountain drink and a cookie for just $10.40.
- Some McDonald’s restaurants are offering a Big Mac or Quarter Pounder for a penny if you buy one at regular price.
- You can get 20 percent off takeout orders at P.F. Changs by using the promo code TAXDAY.
- Sonic is offering half-price cheeseburgers all day Tuesday, April 18.
- Firehouse Subs are offering a free medium sub with the purchase of a medium sub, chips and a medium drink with THIS COUPON, good through April 20.
- World of Beer is offering a free select draught or $5 off your check on Tax Day. Offer varies at participating taverns.
- Barnes and Noble is offering 10 percent off an entire online order by using the promo code BNSPRING10 by midnight Pacific Time on April 18.
- Planet Fitness is offering a free hydromassage through April 22nd with THIS COUPON.
- Office Depot is offering a coupon, good through April 29 of Free Document Shredding. Get the coupon HERE.
- JetBlue is giving away 1,000 one-way flights to anyone who owes money to the IRS. Enter in their drawing HERE.