Multiple People Sick From Possible Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Several people are sick after authorities responded to a carbon monoxide detector going off in Harford County.

The fire department was called to the 2600 block of Johnson Mill Rd. after a carbon monoxide detector activated.

Responding crews found five people who reported being sick.

There is no word yet on the conditions of those who are sick.

The investigation into this incident is still ongoing. No further details have been released at this time.

Follow @CBSBaltimore on Twitter and like WJZ-TV | CBS Baltimore on Facebook

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Baltimore

Track Weather On The Go With Our App!
Your Podcast Network Play.it
CBS All Access

Watch & Listen LIVE