Affordable Care Act
Health Insurance FAQs
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- Md. Audit Released On Health Exchange Problems; State Health Secretary Testifies Maryland auditors who examined the state's badly flawed health exchange website were given redacted documents to review and produced a report that is limited and provides an incomplete understanding of the development of the site, the state's...
- Md. Moves To Revamp Flawed Health Exchange A Maryland board voted Tuesday to replace technology in the state's badly flawed health-exchange website instead of fixing its current system or partnering with the federal health care exchange.
- Deadline Approaching To Enroll In Md. Health Exchange There are just a few hours left to enroll in private health insurance through the Maryland Health Connection.
- Battle Against Time: 4-Year-Old Needs Heart Transplant Every day--every hour--could make a difference in the life of little Madison Parrott. It's a battle against time for the 4-year-old, who is at the top of the waiting list for a lifesaving heart transplant.
- Election Watch: Will Obamacare Hurt Democrats In 2014? Less than a year from now, voters head to the polls for the 2014 midterm elections.
- Obamacare Key Dates In 2014 Implementation of the health reform law continues through 2014 with these key dates.
- Three Glaring Changes Needed To Fix Obamacare Some immediate fixes can address problems that are becoming evident as provisions of the new law take effect.
- Romneycare Vs. Obamacare: Key Similarities & Differences Can the nation expect to see the same positive results across the country as was seen in Massachusetts?
- Enforcing The Health Law Mandate: What The IRS Can & Can't Do According to one tax expert, the IRS cannot attach a lien to personal assets for not having health insurance.
- 5 Ways To Buy Health Insurance Without A Government Exchange If you are not assured by promises of a highly secure government exchange to buy health insurance, skip it.