Latest Autos News
- Deadly Defect Leads To Largest Airbag Recall In History It is the largest consumer product recall in U.S. history. Nearly 34 million cars in the U.S. are now included in the expanded recall for airbags that could potentially explode.
- AAA Announces Roadside Assistance For Bicyclists AAA expands roadside assistance for bicyclist for all of their members.
- Bishop Cook Resigns Following Fatal Hit-And-Run The first female bishop of the Episcopal church here in Maryland resigns her post. It comes after Heather Cook is charged in the death of a cyclist while she was allegedly driving drunk.
- US Ends Brake-Line Rust Probe, Urges People To Wash Vehicles If you live where salt is used to clear the roads of snow and ice, U.S. safety regulators have a message for you: Wash the underside of your car.
- DC Environmental Director To Tout Hydrogen-Powered Car The District of Columbia's top environmental official will be taking a spin in a new car that's powered by air.
- Study: Distracted Drivers Know Dangers But Disregard Them According to a recent study by AAA, new numbers show that despite the high number of deaths and injuries, people still haven't gotten the message when it comes to distracted driving.
- Drop In Gas Prices Nationwide Coming To End; Md. Still Trending Down All good things must come to an end. Experts say the steady drop in gas prices across the country is one of those things.
- BPD Officer Saves Dog Stranded On The Shoulder Of I-83 A dog stranded next to busy traffic is saved thanks to a caring 911 caller and police officer.
- Police Make Arrest In Double Fatal Shooting Over Parking Space A Baltimore man has been arrested and charged in the double murder of two men.
- Chrysler Expands Air Bag Recall Chrysler is bowing to demands from U.S. safety regulators, and will add about 179,000 vehicles to a recall list for air bags that could explode with too much force.