BREAKING NEWS: Police Officer Shot In East Baltimore; Currently At Shock Trauma Read Story
Latest Autos News
- Chrysler Plant Outside Detroit That Was Supposed To Close Celebrates Future With New Chrysler 200 When Chrysler filed for bankruptcy, Sterling Heights Assembly was put into “Old Carco, LLC” as a facility that was not deemed worthy of being a part of the new Chrysler. It was an old, dirty plant.
- Ford Fund Announces Automotive Design Scholarships The Ford Motor Co. Fund will award a $1 million grant for scholarships commemorating William Clay Ford's contributions to the automaker's design legacy.
- Wacky Winter Weather Drops Demand, Raises Gas Prices They're going up again. Experts say wicked winter weather and a drop in demand are creating a perfect storm for a boost in gas prices.
- Consumer Reports Names Tesla Model S Its Top Pick The Tesla Model S electric sedan is Consumer Reports' top pick in this year's automotive rankings.
- Classic Corvettes Swallowed By Sinkhole “It is approximately 25-30 feet deep,” said museum director Wendell Strode. “It’s 40 feet across.”
- Motor Trend Auto Show Zooms Into Charm City The 2014 Motor Trend Auto Show rolls into Charm City this weekend, bringing with it all of the latest trends of the car industry.
- How Safe Are The Smallest Small Cars? The Honda Fit’s crash test saw the dummy’s head barely contact the frontal airbag before sliding off and hitting the instrument panel. During the test of the 500, the driver's door opened after the hinges tore. An open door creates a risk that the...
- Hot Cars At The Detroit Auto Show The North American International Auto Show begins this week in Detroit with media and industry previews.
- Tesla Shares In High Gear On Strong 4Q Sales Tesla Motors shares spiked by double-digits Tuesday.
- Three Questions For GM Product Chief Mark Reuss It's clear that General Motors is no longer being run by bean counters.