Latest Baltimore Autos
GM is reporting that the diesel Chevrolet Cruze is more efficient than some hybrids.
Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne says government efforts on clean cars should be technology neutral.
In this edition of Drivetime with Vinnie Richichi, Vinnie reviews the 2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek.
Finally, a 21st century car that really looks like it came from the 21st century.
GM and Ford are together producing a new generation of transmissions that will go into millions of future vehicles.
The departure of a top Chrysler executive has led to a shuffling of CEOs at the company’s brands.
Distracted driving. For young drivers, common sense and even laws say it’s safer not to have other teens in the car–but that may not be holding true in all cases of distracted driving.
Organizers have announced the official dates for the 2014 North American International Auto Show.
The Treasury Department says it sold $621 million worth of GM common stock last month.
Ford has three vehicles on the global top 10 list. Chevy Cruze also has a good showing.
General Motors is putting some big money into new, more fuel efficient engines and transmissions.
Korean automakers Hyundai and Kia are recalling almost 1.9 million vehicles.
Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Maryland Photo Galleries
Now On CBSWJZ-TV Program Listings
- GM Teams Students And Retirees To Rebuild CommunitiesGM Student Corps gives 110 area high school students paid internships this summer.
- Just In Time For The Holiday: Rising Gas PricesAAA Michigan says prices at the pump jumped 10 cents over the past week to a statewide average of $3.88 a gallon.
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common SenseConventional wisdom says young people aren't interested in driving. Common sense says that's all wrong.
- Street Survival Program Aims To Reduce Teen Auto AccidentsMore than 5,000 young drivers between 15 and 20 are killed in car crashes each year in the U.S. Learn more about a program designed to reduce those numbers.
- Top Ten Family Cars–A Diverse ListNissan Pathfinder is number 1. Two domestics are on the Kelly Blue Book list.