Food & Drink
- Best Pulled Pork In Baltimore
- Ask A Baltimore Chef: Best Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes
- Best Tacos In Baltimore
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Mexican Food?
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Jelly Bean Flavor?
- Ask A Baltimore Expert: Best Workout Recipes
- Best Places To Get Alternative Wedding Cakes In Baltimore
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Dessert?
- Best Restaurants For Easter Brunch 2013 In Baltimore
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Italian Food?
- Passover Recipes From A Baltimore Chef
- Best Champagne Drinks From Baltimore Mixologists
Competitive eaters compete in the men’s division of the Nathan’s Famous International Hot Dog Eating Contest at Coney Island on July 4, 2012 in the Brooklyn borough of New York City. Joey Chestnut won the men’s division by successfully tying his own world record by eating 68 hot dogs in 10 minutes; he has now won the competition six years in a row.
See some popular public figures stuffing their faces with burgers, ice cream, pizza and more.