Latest Baltimore Blogs
Things have turned sour for the Birds, who have lost five in a row and seven of nine. So this week’s 6-4-3 will try and stay positive.
Humidity & warmth will combine with “troughiness” aloft to contribute to our cloud clover as well as the chance for a shower or thundershower over the next couple of days. We aren’t looking at a washout, but any afternoon thunderstorms/thundershowers that move through will be slow-moving and could bring a few downpours.
We are looking at a very warm week …. warmest so far this year (on average).
“Do a little dance with a rose in my mouth, kind of like Don Flamenco from Mike Tyson’s Punch Out.”
The forecast for the rest of the weekend is not ideal, though we are definitely not looking at a washout. Our main problem is a relatively humid air-mass in place thanks to southeast flow allowing Atlantic moisture to penetrate inland.
Whether it be traditional consoles, smartphones, PC’s, or tablets; odds are if you are reading this column, then you have at one point picked up a game controller or touchscreen at some point. Consider this to be a compilation of the big news and releases of the week in the ever evolving gaming industry with analysis.
Maryland Photo Galleries
Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
- The 138th Preakness Stakes Celebrities Rumored To Be Rude 100 Scariest Horror Movies Middle Class Jobs &...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time... WJZ Celebrates Weather Field... WJZ Celebrates 2013 Graduates
- 138th Preakness Stakes -... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Captials Vs. Rangers -... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- When Celebs Take The Mound... Best Summer Festivals And... Chesapeake Bayhawks Lacrosse Ravens Rookie Camp
- Former Raven Bernard Pollard Talks About His Time In Baltimore (10)
- NBC Horse Racing Analyst Bob Neumeier Talks Preakness (6)
- NTSB Wants To Lower Legal Alcohol Limit (5)
- President Obama Arrives In Baltimore To Talk Jobs & Opportunity (4)
- President Obama Spotlights Baltimore Grad At Morehouse Commencement (4)