Fall Winter Guide
Latest Baltimore Fall Winter Guide
Dress up the whole family and prepare for a night, or afternoon, on the town this New Year’s Eve. The Baltimore area hosts several safe, alcohol-free alternatives for parents and kids who want to have fun while celebrating the countdown to 2013. These are the best family friendly parties for you and yours this New Year’s Eve.
Around The Clock Christmas Music!
As the end of year nears it is time to take a moment to look back to see what made the top of the best of lists for 2012. Other than the presidential election there have been many other battles this year to score a number one spot in the United States. Companies, writers, public relation experts and cities have all been vying for the golden top spot.
From Indie rock to the Caribbean’s colorful sounds, Baltimore’s music scene has escalated with quite an extensive variety of emerging musical acts. With the sounds of Nirvana-inspired classics and popular music infused with a modern element, Baltimore’s newest bands have set the pace for 2012 as the year of an eclectic daze. Take a moment to reflect on these great bands that hopped on the music radar this year.
Welcome to your 2012 Holiday Guide! Don’t miss our gift-giving ideas, shopping advice, food & drink recipes, and movie & music recommendations. Share some holiday cheer with your friends!
- 2012 Tasted Good: The Best New Restaurants That Opened In Baltimore 2012/12/26
- Best New Year’s Eve Parties In Baltimore 2012/12/26
- Preview of Baltimore’s New Year’s Spectacular 2012/12/26
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Holiday Movie? 2012/12/19
- Best Holiday Drink Ideas From Baltimore Mixologists 2012/12/19
- Baltimore Ravens Players & Fans Donate Toys To Needy Children 2012/12/18