Latest Baltimore Healthwatch
A follow-up to an unprecedented settlement between Johns Hopkins and patients of a gynecologist who secretly recorded them.
It’s been said the best officiating in sports goes unnoticed. That may be true on the field, but umpires for Major League Baseball may just do some of their best work off the diamond.
If you haven’t been under an ice bucket lately, you’ve probably been under a rock. The Ice Bucket Challenge has social media on fire, raising millions for the ALS Association.
The videos are all over the internet: people dumping buckets of ice water over their heads. It’s all for a good cause. The ALS “Ice Bucket Challenge.”
Researchers at the Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID) at Fort Detrick are planning a study on an experimental drug that was given to two American aid workers to treat the Ebola virus.
- Md. Health Department Working With CDC To Spot, Respond To Imported Ebola 08/01/2014
- Md. Man Dies In Liberia Amid Ebola Restrictions 07/30/2014
- Md. Health Secretary To Join Johns Hopkins Public Health Faculty 07/30/2014
- Hopkins Expert: No Cure, Vaccine For Ebola Contracted By 2 American Volunteers In Africa 07/28/2014
- Md. Officials Provide Update On Health Exchange 07/15/2014
- Great Prostate Cancer Challenge Held Sunday 09/09/2012