Health Topic Center
CBS Baltimore Health News
- Baltimore Orioles Work To Teach Kids How To Be Healthy Baltimore Orioles trainers and nutritionists are teaming up to teach kids how to stay healthy. It's all in an effort to curb childhood obesity and get kids outside.
- Warning To Parents: Do Not Leave Children Alone In Hot Car With one heat-related death in the city already this summer, city officials are issuing an important warning to parents.
- Governor Hogan Finishing Up First Round Of Chemo Governor Larry Hogan is wrapping up his first round of chemotherapy on a positive note: with a lot of positive energy coming from outside the hospital.
- Md. Governor Larry Hogan Chemo Treatment Underway Maryland Governor Larry Hogan continues treatment for cancer. He announced last week that he has an aggressive stage three non-Hodgkins lymphoma.
- Prayer Vigil Held As Governor Hogan Begins Chemotherapy The outpouring of support continues in the wake of Governor Larry Hogan's cancer diagnosis.
- Thousands Of Marylanders Could Soon Lose Medicaid Thousands of people across Maryland could lose their Medicaid if they don't act soon. The deadline to re-enroll is around the corner.
- Supreme Court Upholds Obamacare Subsidies The Supreme Court has upheld the nationwide tax subsidies under President Barack Obama's health care overhaul, in a ruling that preserves health insurance for millions of Americans.
- New Procedure Helps Cancer Patients Deal With Pain In medicine, doctors not only seek to cure patients but also want to give them a better quality of life.
- Lt. Gov. Takes The Helm As Hogan Prepares For Cancer Treatment Governor Hogan prepares for cancer treatment, putting Lieutenant Governor Boyd Rutherford at the helm of Tuesday's Board of Public Works meeting.
- Gov. Hogan's Challenge: Balance Work, Cancer Therapy Governor Larry Hogan announces he has an aggressive form of cancer. Now he is preparing for an intense first round of chemotherapy.
- Doctors On Gov. Hogan's Cancer Announcement Less than six months after being sworn in as Maryland’s governor, Larry Hogan announces he is suffering from an aggressive, stage III cancer.
- Md. Gov. Larry Hogan Diagnosed With Cancer Of Lymph Nodes A shocking announcement from Maryland Governor Larry Hogan--he has stage III lymphoma, a rapidly spreading cancer.
- Marylanders & Political Officials Wish Governor Well After Cancer Diagnosis Governor Larry Hogan shocks the state with news that cancer has spread throughout his body.
- Code Red Declared In Baltimore For Tuesday A Code Red heat advisory has been issued for Baltimore Tuesday.
- Possibly Rabid Raccoon Killed In String Of Related-Attacks A raccoon suspected of being rabid has been found and put to death in the third incident of its kind this month in the Washington region.