Dog Days Of Summer Click here to view or upload pictures to our slideshow
Health Topic Center
CBS Baltimore Health News
- Brother Of Md. Man Who Died In Liberia Remembers Final Words Global crisis. Several African nations declare public health emergencies as the deadly Ebola outbreak spreads. It's the largest outbreak on record, killing 729 people.
- Experts Warn About Flesh-Eating Bacteria In Chesapeake Bay It's a natural part of the Chesapeake that turns dangerous during warm weather--a flesh-eating bacteria in the bay that can mutilate and kill.
- The Ebola Outbreak: What Every American Needs To Know The recent outbreak of the Ebola virus in Africa has begun attracting attention in the U.S. for good reason.
- Expert: 'Reasonable Chance' Person Infected With Ebola Could Come To US With more than 600 people dead from the Ebola virus in West Africa, fears are running rampant of the virus spreading globally since this is the worst outbreak of the deadly disease in history. Experts warn that the virus could easily spread to the...
- Surgeon General: Tanning Is Behind Sharp Spike in Skin Cancer Rates As rates of other cancers have declined, rates of the deadliest form of skin cancer, melanoma, have increased more than 200 percent from 1973 to 2011, according to a new "Call to Action" report from the Surgeon General's Office.
- Md. Health Secretary To Join Johns Hopkins Public Health Faculty Maryland's health secretary will be joining the full-time faculty at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
- Settlement Reached In NCAA Concussion Lawsuit It's a game changer for college athletes. The NCAA may pay a $70 million price tag to try and protect student athletes from brain injuries and help former athletes who may already be suffering. It's all part of a proposed settlement in a class...
- American Legion Sets Up Crisis Center For Local Veterans For the first time, the American Legion is putting up a crisis center for veterans in our area. They are responding to the wait time scandal that has rocked the Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
- Baltimore's Casey Cares Has New Fundraising Idea There is a national organization here in Baltimore that is helping critically ill children and their families make their time away from the hospital more pleasant.
- Mild July Temperatures Make, Tie Record Lows At BWI Mild July temperatures are making and tying record lows set at Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport.