BREAKING NEWS: Police Officer Shot In East Baltimore; Extremely Critical Condition Read Story
- Local Aircraft Experts Weigh In On The Mystery Of The Missing Malaysian Jetliner A week into the search for the missing Malaysian jetliner, investigators still have no idea where the plane is. But there is growing evidence a deliberate act may have sent the plan thousands of miles off its original course.
- Crews Battle 3-Alarm Fire At Dundalk Paper Recycling Plant A raging three-alarm fire destroys a paper warehouse in Dundalk. Baltimore County crews are still working to get the flames under control.
- Police Officer Shot In East Baltimore; Extremely Critical Condition A Baltimore City police officer is shot in East Baltimore. The investigation is unfolding by the minute.
- Father In Amber Alert Returned To Md. To Face Murder Charges The man accused of kidnapping his 11-year-old daughter after killing the girl's mother is back in Maryland. Timothy Virts sparked a nationwide Amber Alert for Caitlyn Virts last week.
- Man Shoots Wife In Randallstown, Flees To Baltimore City & Shoots Himself In Head A wild scene stretching from Randallstown, Baltimore County to Northwest Baltimore. Police say a man shot his estranged wife and then took off.
- Residents Displaced After Odenton Apartment Fire Burglarized First, a massive fire at an Odenton apartment building displaced everyone living there. Now, one week later, some of those residents have been victimized yet again.
- 81-Year-Old Great-Grandmother Jailed For 2 Days For Pet Violation An 81-year-old great-grandmother is placed behind bars for a minor pet violation committed nearly a year ago. The Harford County woman says she tried paying thousands of dollars in fines but couldn't afford them.
- Cyclist Injured In Hit-And-Run Speaks Out As Riding Partner Remains On Life Support Anne Arundel County Police are looking for the person who hit two women riding bicycles and then took off. One is in critical condition fighting for her life. The second, who is still recovering from her wounds, is speaking out.
- Jake's Law: House Votes To Increase Penalties For Drivers Texting While Driving The negligence of texting while driving could carry stricter penalties as Jake's Law moves through the General Assembly.
- Midshipman Chooses Judge To Decide Assault Case The U.S. Naval Academy says a student accused of sexually assaulting a classmate during an off-campus party has elected to have a judge decide his case, rather than a military jury.
- Mayor Rawlings-Blake Instagram Offering Users Scholarships A Hoax Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake issues a warning about scammers pretending to be her on Instagram.
- The Coddie Crew Cooks Up A Lenten Fundraiser For St. Casimir School Cod fish and crab cakes and a whole lot more. It’s all part of a major Lenten fundraiser at a Canton school.