Dog Days Of Summer Click here to view or upload pictures to our slideshow
- New Technology Aims To Stop Growing Number Of Hot Car Deaths Left to die. Hundreds of children have been forgotten in hot cars across the country, including here in Maryland. Now new technology aims to stop the growing problem.
- Multi-Million Dollar Under Armour Campaign Targeting Women Baltimore's own Under Armour launches a $15 million campaign to win over women. It's all part of CEO Kevin Plank's plan to expand the multi-billion dollar business.
- Woman Charged After Crashing SUV Into Government Building In Towson Scary scene. An SUV plows into a state government building in Baltimore County. Police say the driver was trying to park, but instead drove into the office.
- Brother Of Md. Man Who Died In Liberia Remembers Final Words Global crisis. Several African nations declare public health emergencies as the deadly Ebola outbreak spreads. It's the largest outbreak on record, killing 729 people.
- Ray Rice Publicly Apologizes To His Wife Following Assault, 2-Game Suspension Ray Rice stepped up to the microphone at a Ravens press conference Thursday morning. He talked about his two-game suspension-- and publicly apologized to his wife.
- N.J. Detective Acquitted In Fatal Road Rage Incident Speaking Out One day after a jury cleared him of any criminal wrongdoing, the New Jersey police detective who shot and killed a Maryland man after a road rage incident is speaking publicly for the first time.
- Witness: Boyfriend Seen Dragging Missing Dundalk Woman's Body Down Steps There are new details about the murder of a missing Dundalk woman. Baltimore County Police say it was at the hands of her boyfriend, who now sits behind bars and is charged with first-degree murder.
- Md. Congressman Andy Harris Makes Case To Sue President Obama A Maryland congressman makes a case for suing the president. Republican Andy Harris talked to WJZ about his vote in favor of taking President Obama to court.
- Experts Warn About Flesh-Eating Bacteria In Chesapeake Bay It's a natural part of the Chesapeake that turns dangerous during warm weather--a flesh-eating bacteria in the bay that can mutilate and kill.
- Popular Ocean Gallery Leaving O.C. Boardwalk After 50 Years It's the end of an era for a fixture on the boardwalk in Ocean City. A popular and unique store is leaving after 50 years of giving beachgoers something to look and talk about.
- Let The Crustacean Carnival Begin! Annapolis Rotary Hosts Annual Crab Feast If you like steamed crabs then you'll want to head to Annapolis on Friday. It’s all you can eat at Navy Marine Corps Memorial Stadium.
- Charm City Cakes Adds Horseshoe Casino To The Mix A new deal for the “Ace of Cakes." Duff Goldman is taking Charm City Cakes on another new adventure.