Latest Baltimore Politics
The first lady delivers a commencement speech for 600 Bowie State University graduates. But for one Baltimore senior, the speech was personal.
O’Reilly vs. O’Malley. The governor is taking heat from the cable news host because of corruption in Maryland jails—and both men are fighting back.
Anne Arundel County State’s Attorney Frank Weathersbee is retiring after 25 years in the job.
For once, Gov. Martin O’Malley got a pleasant surprise from Comptroller Peter Franchot at the start of a Board of Public Works meeting.
A small Maryland city just outside the Washington, D.C., city limits has voted to lower the voting age for city elections to 16.
The Annapolis District Court Judge told the Maryland lawmaker he made a bad decision and has to accept the consequences. Now Delegate Don Dwyer is appealing, meaning his jail sentence is on hold.
- Baltimore Resident Hiring Bill Gets Preliminary OK 2013/05/14
- O’Malley Gives Lt. Gov. Brown His Seal Of Approval 2013/05/11
- Md. Delegate To Discuss Boat Crash As Trial Nears 2013/05/11
- Md. Lt. Gov. Anthony Brown To Run For Governor 2013/05/10
- Neuman To Leopold: Days Of Running Anne Arundel County Are Long Over 2013/05/10
- Md. Lawmakers, Jail Officials Talk Problems 2013/05/10