Pro Football Playoffs
- CBS Sports' Tony Gonzalez Breaks Down NFL's Divisional Round Games Tony Gonzalez, 17-year NFL veteran and current CBS Sports NFL analyst, discusses Texans-Patriots and other divisional round matchups.
- Divisional Round Tale: Green Bay Packers at Dallas Cowboys The Packers look to avenge a loss to the Cowboys in the regular season.
- Divisional Round Tale: Pittsburgh Steelers at Kansas City Chiefs The red-hot Steelers head to KC for a rematch with a Chiefs team they throttled 43-14 in the regular season.
- Divisional Round Tale: Houston Texans at New England Patriots The Texans head to Foxboro, the site of a 27-0 loss in the regular season and now have to face Tom Brady this time around.
- Divisional Round Tale: Seattle Seahawks at Atlanta Falcons The Falcons look to avenge a 26-24 regular season loss to the Seahawks and clinch a spot in the NFC Championship game.
- The Norris & Long Show Best Of - Week Of January 7th The Norris & Long Show Best Of - Week Of January 7th
- What If The NFL Were Like European Soccer And Had A Loan System? The Raiders borrow Andrew Luck, the Lions borrow Mike Evans, and the Packers borrow Josh Norman: These are just a few of the possibilities if American Football embraced soccer's loan system.
- CBS Sports' Bill Cowher Breaks Down Dolphins-Steelers Wild Card Game Bill Cowher, legendary former Steelers coach, breaks down the Dolphins-Steelers AFC Wild Card matchup this weekend.
- Scott Wright Breaks Down The Options For The Ravens With The 16th Pick In The NFL Draft Scott Wright of NFL Draft Countdown joined Ed and Rob to talk about some players the Ravens may select in the upcoming NFL draft.