Pro Football Playoffs
- Wayback Wednesday: Former Ravens Linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo Former Ravens linebacker and Pro Bowler Brendon Ayanbadejo on Wayback Wednesday.
- Breshad Perriman Has Been Impressive During OTAs Joe Platania joined Ed and Ken to talk about the Ravens draft and who has been impressive during organized team activities.
- Mike Preston Reviews Super Bowl LI Mike Preston of the Baltimore Sun reviews Superbowl 51 and the performance by the New England Patriots.
- Lady Gaga Jumps Off Roof To Start Halftime Show, Twitter Reacts The pop star turned in a performance that won't soon be forgotten at Super Bowl LI.
- Top Plays From First Half Of Super Bowl LI The NFL's biggest stage provided us plenty of fireworks in the first half in Houston. Here are the best of them.
- Brady Could Become Winningest Super Bowl Quarterback Ever, But Montana Is Still The Best In 50 years of Super Bowl play, three quarterbacks sit at the top of the pyramid with four championships each: Pittsburgh's Terry Bradshaw, San Francisco's Joe Montana and New England's Tom Brady. Unlike Bradshaw and Montana, however, Brady has taken...
- New England Patriots: Road To The Super Bowl No NFL franchise has been as successful as the New England Patriots this century, but the outlook for the 2016 season was dim with the announcement that the team would be without quarterback Tom Brady for the first four games of the year. However,...
- Atlanta Falcons: Road To The Super Bowl Expectations were low for the Atlanta Falcons after an 8-8 season in 2015. However, they exceeded all expectations and ended up in Super Bowl 51, only their second championship appearance in franchise history. Here is a look at how they made it...
- QB Legacy Tracker: Can Matt Ryan Lead Falcons To First Super Bowl Win Franchise History? Matt Ryan was supposed to be the savior of the Atlanta Falcons when they drafted him but he soon earned a reputation as someone who lost in big games. Everything changed in 2016 and he has the Falcons ready to win their first ever Super Bowl.