Latest Baltimore Politics
The Anne Arundel County property owners are getting a break on a new stormwater fee.
Gov. Martin O’Malley is swearing in a new head of the Maryland Department of Natural Resources.
An ad praising Maryland’s recently signed gun control measure will soon hit the airwaves.
The District of Columbia has awarded $1.7 billion in tax breaks to developers in the past decade, and more than a third of that total has gone to 10 developers that donated the most to city politicians’ campaigns over that time.
Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake will officiate a mass wedding for same-sex couples during the Baltimore Pride Festival next month.
Same-sex couples from all over the country will flock to Baltimore next month for a historic event.
- Michelle Obama Stresses Importance Of Education At Bowie State Graduation 2013/05/17
- President Obama Surprises Moravia Park Primary School 2013/05/17
- Gov. Takes On O’Reilly, Says His Administration Launched Probe Into Prison Corruption 2 Years Ago 2013/05/15
- Anne Arundel Co. State’s Attorney To Retire, Join Maryland State Parole Commission 2013/05/15
- Md. Comptroller Gives Gov. O’Malley $271 Unclaimed Property Check 2013/05/15
- Md. City Lowers Voting Age For Its Elections To 16 2013/05/15
Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Maryland Photo Galleries
Now On CBSWJZ-TV Program Listings
- Katie O'Malley Graces... Orioles Shaving-Cream... Deadly Tornado Slams Through... The 138th Preakness Stakes
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Celebrities Rumored To Be Rude 100 Scariest Horror Movies Middle Class Jobs &...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time... WJZ Celebrates Weather Field... WJZ Celebrates 2013 Graduates
- 138th Preakness Stakes -... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Captials Vs. Rangers -... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...