Latest Tournament News
- No. 1 Seed Maryland Ousts Duke In Regional Semifinals 65-55 Shatori Walker-Kimbrough scored 18 of her 24 points in the second half, Laurin Mincy scored all 15 of her points in the first half, and top-seeded Maryland advanced to the Spokane Regional final with a 65-55 victory over No. 4 seed Duke on Saturday.
- Taking A Look At The College Hoops Weekend Bleacher Report Bracketologist Kerry Miller joined Scott Garceau and Jeremy Conn to take a look at the remaining games in the Regional Semi-Finals and the Regional Finals.
- Breaking Down The Beatdown; WVU Vs. Kentucky West Virginia point guard Daxter Miles Jr. had quite a lot to say about the Kentucky Wildcats heading into their Sweet 16 matchup last night and Vinny was not a fan of the trash talk.
- Elite Eight Tale: #1 Wisconsin Vs. #2 Arizona It is rematch time. Last year, the Wisconsin Badgers and Arizona Wildcats met in the Elite Eight and Wisconsin walked away with a 64-63 overtime win.
- Elite Eight Tale: #1 Kentucky Vs. #3 Notre Dame Coming into the Sweet 16, West Virginia showed confidence that they could be the team that finally knocked off the Kentucky Wildcats.
- Daxter Miles Jr Talks Himself Into The Red Daxter guaranteed a win over Kentucky saying that their 36-0 record becomes 36-1 after they face-off.
- Sweet 16: Top Teams, Players And Games To Watch As March Madness Resumes Kentucky still has a shot at history. Tom Izzo has Michigan State on another deep March run. Former mid-major monsters Gonzaga and Wichita State are still going strong.
- Drew Nicholas On The Sweet Sixteen Of The NCAA Tournament Drew Nicholas of the Big Ten Network joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Sweet Sixteen starting tonight.
- Sports Rehab: Frank Burlison Talks Sweet 16 Hall of Fame basketball writer Frank Burlison joined Sports Rehab to break down the Sweet 16 of the NCAA tournament.