Latest Tournament News
- NCAA Relocates 7 Events Pulled From NC Due To LGBT Law The NCAA relocated its men's basketball regional tournament to Greenville, South Carolina, on Friday after withdrawing the event from Greensboro, North Carolina, because of that state's law restricting the rights of LGBT people.
- What Other States Could Be Problematic For NCAA? Now that North Carolina has lost its NCAA and Atlantic Coast Conference championship events for this year, some other states face potential challenges in the organization's fight for discrimination-free environments.
- Brantley, Nickens Set To Attend 2016 ESPYs University of Maryland men’s basketball student-athletes Jaylen Brantley and Jared Nickens are set to attend the 2016 ESPYs on Wednesday, July 13 at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles, Calif.
- Turgeon Named To NCAA Tournament Ad Hoc Committee Maryland head coach Mark Turgeon will serve on the National Association of Basketball Coaches (NABC) ad hoc committee on NCAA men's basketball tournament selection, seeding and bracketing.
- Quint Kessenich Maryland Losing In The NCAA Lax Championship Sportscaster for ESPN Quint Kessenich joined Ed and Steve to talk about UNC beating Maryland in the Men's Lacrosse National Championship in overtime.
- Loyola MD Lacrosse Head Coach Charley Toomey Coach Toomey joined Ed and Steve to talk about advancing to the Final Four.
- Towson Lacrosse Coach Shawn Nadelen On His Team's Big Win Over Denver Towson Tigers lacrosse coach Shawn Nadelen joined Ken and Steve to talk about his team advancing in the NCAA Tournament.
- Quint Kessenich: Terps Are The 'Team To Beat' In NCAA Men's Lacrosse Tournament Maryland is the No. 1 overall seed in the NCAA men's lacrosse tournament and will play Sunday in College Park.
- Rising Star: Villanova Guard Phil Booth The sophomore from Baltimore hit the second-biggest shot of the game for Villanova (it was, admittedly, a very distant second).