Pro Football Kickoff
- Mike Preston Reviews Super Bowl LI Mike Preston of the Baltimore Sun reviews Superbowl 51 and the performance by the New England Patriots.
- The Norris & Long Show Best Of - Week Of September 10th The norris & Long Show Best Of - Week Of September 10th
- Ken Zalis Gives You Who To Start And Who To Sit For Week One Of Fantasy Football Ken Zalis of Fans Fantasy Football joined Ed and Rob to tell you who to sit and who to start for week one.
- Harbaugh Reveals C.J. Mosley Had Shoulder Surgery, Unsure Of Return Date Harbaugh didn't indicate any timetable on Mosley's return.
- Matt Zenith Talks Marlon Humphrey, Tim Williams Joining The Ravens Alabama Crimson Tide beat writer Matt Zenith joined Rob and Ken to talk about Marlon Humphrey and Tim Williams both Ravens draft picks.
- NFL Cuts OT To 10 minutes, Opens Up End Zone Celebrations NFL owners cut the overtime period from 15 minutes to 10 minutes during the regular season, but also gave players plenty of leeway to celebrate after a touchdown.