Best Local College Basketball Players
- Wisconsin's Future In Good Hands With Bronson Koenig Three-year starter Traevon Jackson is graduating, but Wisconsin’s point guard spot is in good hands. When Jackson broke his foot in January, sophomore Bronson Koenig replaced him in the starting lineup and played well.
- Rising Star: Duke Guard Grayson Allen While Jahlil Okafor, Justise Winslow, and Tyus Jones have been incredible this season, don’t forget about Grayson Allen.
- Dion Wiley Will Have To Step Up In 2015-2016 For The Maryland Terrapins Dion Wiley had a good season for the Maryland Terrapins in his freshman year, but that's only the beginning. Now, he's going to have to step up even more as there are a number of seniors moving on and it's time for him to move in.
- Rising Star: Michigan State Guard Lourawls Nairn, Jr. If Michigan State is to continue its magical Tournament run, it will need continued strong play from a 5’10” freshman from the Bahamas called “Tum Tum.”
- Jerian Grant Brought His Family Legacy To Notre Dame And Now Looks To Continue In The NBA Jerian Grant went to school at Notre Dame with a legacy of family history behind him, but that wasn't really necessary to make him a star. He's doing that all on his own and looks to be ready to do it at the next level too.