Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Go To Work Sick Or Stay Home & Lose Money?; Debate Over Paid Sick Leave Go to work sick or stay home and get well? That's a high priority question in Annapolis right now as Marylanders rally for and against paid sick leave.
- Light City Back In 2017 With 'Bigger, Brighter, Bolder' Festival The Light City Festival will be making its triumphant return this spring, with this year's production expected to outshine last year's festival.
- Wind Uproots Tree, Causing It To Fall Into Columbia Home Trees were uprooted in one Columbia neighborhood as a result of high winds Monday.
- Md. State Police Classes Down By Half, Recruitment Is Priority Maryland State Police are on the hunt tonight. Not for suspects, but for new troopers.
- Marylanders Among Thousands In DC As Part Of Women's March Hundreds of thousands of people gathered in Washington D.C. and across the country Saturday as part of the Women's March.
- Women's March Protests Held Right Here In Baltimore There were thousands of people who gathered in Washington D.C., but groups here in Baltimore also joined in with protests and demonstrations here in the Charm City.
- Harford County Honors Fallen Officers While Getting in Shape Dozens hopped on stationary bikes Saturday at the True Cycling Studio in Abingdon to raise money for fallen officers.
- Women From All Over Prepare For Women's March On Washington Saturday As President Trump starts his first fulls days in office, thousands of women will descend on Washington D.C. to denounce the inauguration of the new president.
- Police Arrest Man Who Stole Car With Kids Inside Police have arrested the man wanted for carjacking a vehicle with children still inside. The children were found just a short time later.
- Anne Arundel Co. Sheriff Asking School Kids For Help In Naming New K9 Unit Dog The Anne Arundel County Sheriff has a dilemma, but it doesn't involve bad guys. As Mike Schuh reports, he's asking elementary school kids in the County to help him name the department's next police dog.
- Fatal 'Bow Riding' Accident Behind New Boating Regulations Maryland lawmakers move to end the practice of bow riding after a deadly accident last summer.
- Thousands Travel To D.C. For Inauguration For many Trump supporters, it's a new day, as Donal J. Trump is now the 45th President of the United States.