Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Baltimore Mayor On Confederate Statues: 'I Wanted Them Out Of The City' Baltimore City's four Confederate monuments are no longer resting where they once stood for years.
- Confederate Statues In Baltimore Taken Down Overnight Baltimore city crews took down confederate monuments across the city overnight.
- Police Attempt To ID Shooting Suspect Caught On Camera City police are attempting to identify a suspect after he allegedly shot a 24-year-old man on surveillance camera on August 6.
- Officials: Man Dove In Water To Free Boat Anchor; Didn't Resurface Baltimore County officials say a man dove off a boat and didn't resurface off of Hart-Miller Island Wednesday afternoon.
- Dangerous Baltimore Intersection Dubbed 'Crash Corner' Gets Makeover An infamous Fells Point intersection is getting a makeover in hopes to make the streets a bit safer.
- Judge Denies New Sentencing Hearing For DC Sniper A Montgomery County Circuit Court judge has denied a new sentencing hearing for convicted sniper Lee Malvo.
- 'Pac Meets Bach' Giving Students Chance To Create, Learn About Music Living Classrooms hand-selected 22 students from the surrounding community for a pilot program to encourage creativity and careers in the music industry.
- Vigil Held For Slain Baltimore Dollar General Store Manager An emotional vigil was held Tuesday in memory of a Dollar General store manager killed in cold blood in West Baltimore.
- New Report On Possible Cause Of Deadly Silver Springs Apartment Explosion The preliminary report has been released for an explosion and fire that killed seven and injured dozens last year at a Silver Spring apartment.
- 40 Years After His Death, Fans Still Go Crazy For 'The King' Wednesday marks the 40-year anniversary of Elvis Presley's death, and many of his fans went to his final resting place to remember him.
- Md. Driver Rescued After Truck Goes Off Interstate Fire crews in Harford County rushed to save a driver trapped after a truck goes flying off the interstate and into the woods.
- Woman Videos Dramatic Rescue From Flooded Baltimore Tunnel Tuesday's downpours backed up drains in parts of the City and Baltimore County, causing serious flooding in several areas and stranding several individuals in and on their cars.