Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- FBI Identify Deceased Suspect In NSA Shooting Questions remain in the officer-involved shooting at the NSA in Fort Meade. One man is dead and another was critically injured after trying to crash into the gates of the National Security Agency.
- 26 Cyclists Ride From Newtown To DC For Gun Control Cycling with a cause. Right now, 26 people are traveling on bicycles from Baltimore City Hall to Washington DC, where they'll plead their case for stricter guidelines.
- Smokers React To New Anti-Cigarette Ad A new ad campaign hopes to stop you in your tracks before reaching for a cigarette.
- Officials Visit JHU To Investigate How University Deals With Sex Assault Cases The ongoing federal probe into how Johns Hopkins University deals with sex assault cases takes another step this week as federal officials visit the campus.
- Balt. Co. Girl Celebrates First Year With New Heart A Baltimore County girl born with a diseased heart needed a new one to survive. WJZ was in the operating room at Johns Hopkins when she got one. Now, one year later, WJZ was there again when the Parrott family got some life-changing news.
- Baltimore Police Searching For Clues In 15-Year Cold Case For 15 years family and police continue to search for answers in the brutal murder of a woman outside in broad daylight.
- Flowers On Display At Rawlings Conservatory Hundreds of beautiful plants are put on display at the annual spring flower show downtown.
- Bill Cosby Performs In Baltimore, Protestors Not Far Behind Accusations of sexual assault followed Bill Cosby to Baltimore as he appeared at the Lyric last night.
- Local Group Offers Free Prom Dresses To Students In Baltimore For many high school students, next to graduation, prom is one of the most exciting nights of high school. It's also an expensive night.
- Baltimore Officials Want Vacant Lot To Become Hopkins Housing Project New life comes to a vacant lot in Baltimore as city leaders unveil planes to fill it with a student housing project at Johns Hopkins University.
- Obama Talks About 'The Wire' With Creator David Simon Talk of overhauling the criminal justice system is serious business - but before diving into the subject, President Barack Obama had something else he wanted to say.
- Unwanted Visitors On The National Mall Washington D.C. may be a tourist mecca, but there's one visitor the city would like to see go home.