Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Could A Glass Of Wine Or Beer A Day Increase Your Chance Of Breast Cancer? According to a new study, even a small glass of wine or beer could increase a woman's risk of breast cancer.
- Suicide Bomber At Ariana Grande Concert Kills 22, Injures Dozens An apparent suicide bomber attacked an Ariana Grande concert as it ended Monday night, killing 22 people among a panicked crowd of young concertgoers.
- Baltimore Police Has Online Submission For 'The Keepers' Sex Offenses The Baltimore Police Department has announced they have created an online submission form for sex offenses related to the Netflix series, “The Keepers."
- Maryland State Police Arrest Road Rage Suspect For Waving Handgun Maryland State Police have arrested a man for allegedly waving a gun at someone during a road rage incident in Cecil County.
- Dangerous 'Flame Jetting' Phenomenon Kills Hundreds Every Year It's a phenomenon that turns everyday items into dangerous, even deadly, flamethrowers. It's called "flame jetting."
- Baltimore County School Board Appoints Interim Superintendent The Baltimore County school board has appointed an interim superintendent.
- Sagamore, Port Covington Set Course For South Baltimore Communities Representatives from six neighborhoods and Sagamore Development signed on as partners Tuesday to work with South Baltimore communities.
- Blue Angels Give Fast Flying Excitement For Naval Graduation The Blue Angles gave crowds a pre-show to their performance set for Wednesday.
- AAA: Nearly 1 Million Marylanders Will Travel For Memorial Day Planning on getting away over the Memorial Day weekend? Well you won't be alone.
- Pregnant Teen's Pro-Life Christian School Won't Let Her Walk At Graduation A teen near Hagerstown is claiming her Christian school is acting hypocritically.
- Slain Bowie St. Student Honored At Ceremony Where He Was To Graduate What was supposed to be a day for celebration became a day to remember, as a Bowie State University student being killed in College Park.
- City Agencies Helping Children Recover From Violence Baltimore City agencies are sharing expertise and office space to provide services to child victims of trauma and violence.