Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Orioles Magic Spreads Across Md. At Playoffs Pep Rallies Let the countdown begin. The Orioles take on the Tigers of Detroit on Thursday, but for now fans are celebrating the great season and what they hope will be a victorious playoff series.
- Retrained Racehorses To Compete In Thoroughbred Makeover Contest There is a move afoot to help keep retired racehorses alive by retraining them to do more than just run in circles.
- We Won't Stop: Orioles Fans Cheer On AL East Champs Ahead Of Playoffs Orioles fever is in full swing. Hundreds gathered at Canton Crossing for an orange pep rally, a chance to celebrate the O's postseason berth and meet some of the players.
- New Program Helps "Wheelchair Athletes" Compete For years, the parents of a group of wheelchair athletes have been trying to give their kids the same opportunities they saw other kids getting.
- Ice Skating Rink Set To Open At The Inner Harbor This Winter An ice rink is set to open in the Inner Harbor this winter.
- ‘No More’ PSA Campaigns To Stop Silence On Domestic Violence A new PSA campaign launches called “No More.” It urges us to stop being bystanders in the domestic violence crisis.
- ‘NCIS Los Angeles’ To Premiere With A Bang. Literally “NCIS Los Angeles” returns Monday night for season six, and it starts with a bang. Literally.
- Baltimore County Has New Plan To Clean Up White Marsh Run When it rains, it pollutes. For years, that's been the problem with a highly-degraded stream that flows into the Chesapeake Bay.
- Maryland Zoo Debuts New Penguin Coast Exhibit Penguin penthouse. One of the nation's largest penguin habitats opens up in Baltimore this weekend.
- Model Plane Hobbyists Will Zip, Dip & Dive At Baltimore's Largest Fly-In Some 130 model plane enthusiasts will fly this weekend and raise $2500 for upkeep of their special county-owned flying field.
- 5th Annual Dominator Memorial Walk/Run Benefits Childhood Cancer If you like to run or walk you can do it Saturday in Harford County and at the same time raise some much needed money for the fight against pediatric cancer.
- Eagle Rescued In Md. Now In Recovery From Lead Poisoning Normally, bald eagles are spotted flying high above. But not the eagle an Anne Arundel County man saw.