Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- 'American League Bandit,' Fond Of O's And Yankees Hats, Wanted For Va., Md. Bank Robberies The FBI is asking for help identifying a bank robber who's been dubbed "The American League Bandit."
- State Police Investigates Hit And Run and Alleged Assault On I-95 Maryland State police are investigating a hit and run crash and alleged assault on I-95 that ended with a man being ran over.
- Baltimore Business Owners Take Action In Lawsuit Following 2015 Riots Dozens of business owners are suing Baltimore because they said city leadership failed to protect them and their property during the 2015 riots.
- Baltimore Gets A Fourth Trash Wheel Next Year A new trash wheel is coming to Baltimore, the fourth one cleaning up the City's waterways.
- Veolia Continues Cleanup Efforts After Steam Pipe Explosion Veolia North America reports that about 75 percent of the site impacted by the steam pipe explosion Tuesday has been cleaned.
- Baltimore To Activate 10 Speed Cameras Monday Speed cameras are set to return to Baltimore City next week.
- UMD Celebrates 15 Years Of Center For Health and Homeland Security A party is going on at the University of Maryland's 'Center for Health and Homeland Security as it celebrates an anniversary.
- Md., Va. Students Build 'Reef Balls' To Support Chesapeake Bay Oysters It's not every school project that gets dropped overboard.
- Time Magazine: Russian Election Hack Worse Than Initially Thought Time Magazine reports that a Russian cyber attack in more than 20 states is worse than initially thought.
- New Plains Zebra Joins Herd At Maryland Zoo The Maryland Zoo is getting a new addition to its zebra heard. Adanna, also known as "Addie" is a two-year-old plains zebra.
- Sagamore Pendry Hotel Named Best Of America's Hotel Pools Vogue Magazine has named Baltimore's Sagamore Pendry Hotel one of "The Hottest Hotel Pools to Cool Down In This Summer."
- Survey: 17.8 Million Vacation Days Left Unused By Maryland Workers Many Maryland workers could probably use a vacation, according to a new study by Project Time Off.