Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Maryland's 56th Governor, Marvin Mandel, Dead At 95 Marvin Mandel, Maryland’s 56th governor has died at the age of 95.
- Officials Urge Residents To Take Precautions After WNV Cases In Baltimore City health officials are urging residents to take precautions after three cases of the West Nile Virus are confirmed in Baltimore.
- Baltimore Business Damaged In Riots Reopens 4 Months Later Her business was shut down after looters damaged her boutique during the April unrest, but on Saturday that small business owner has something to celebrate as she reopens her business four months later.
- 4-Year-Old Dies In Baltimore Apartment Fire; 3 Others Hospitalized Heartbreak in Baltimore. Flames rip through an apartment complex on Friday night killing a 4-year-old girl.
- New Blood Test Can Reveal Breast Cancer Well Before Tumor Grows Scientists say they've developed a blood test for breast cancer that could predict a relapse of the disease months before tumors start forming again.
- New Chapter For Iconic CVS Destroyed During Riots A new chapter for Penn North. Four months after unrest tore it apart, crews begin demolition of the looted and burned CVS drug store.
- Prayer Vigil Held For Baltimore Teen Injured In Freak Accident Off Cape May, NJ Strength, support and prayers. People all across Maryland are pulling for a local high school student with a severe spinal cord injury.
- Seismic Monitoring Equipment To Be Purchased Ahead Of Fracking With the exception of a couple of earthquakes in the past decade, Maryland is pretty stable. But now, with the possibility of hydraulic fracturing coming to Maryland, the state wants see what's really happening underground.
- As Freddie Gray Trial Looms, Officials Work To Prevent Another Riot Are they ready for the worst? With the trial coming up for the six officers charged in connection with Freddie Gray's death, Baltimore City leaders reassured the community that they're working to stop potential unrest.
- NASA: Rising Sea Levels, Shrinking Ice Has Big Impact On Md. From space to right now on the ground, NASA researchers are racing to keep up with the world’s melting ice.
- Molly Shattuck Registers As A Sex Offender; May Face Additional Charges WJZ brought you the breaking news Tuesday that Molly Shattuck could face new charges for her sexual relationship with her son's underage friend. Wednesday, we caught up with Shattuck here in Baltimore.
- Pressure Mounts On Senator Cardin To Decide Iran Deal Vote Pressure continues to mount on Maryland Senator Ben Cardin to decide which way he will vote on the Iran nuclear deal. Supporters and opponents of the deal continue to hold rallies, trying to help sway his vote.