Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- New Outdoor Viewing Area & Bar Is Coming To BWI-Marshall Airport In 2016 Increasing competition is causing airports across the country to upgrade its terminals.
- Quilt Shares The Stories Of Survivors Of Sexual Assault Healing the pain by exposing the problem. The stories of the survivors of rape and abuse are shared through a quilt.
- Maryland Gets Its First-Ever Salt Cave A centuries-old healing practice comes to Maryland. Imagine sitting in a cave filled with pink Himalayan salt rocks to ease illnesses like asthma and allergies.
- Orioles Wives Hit It Out Of The Park Helping Habitat For Humanity Some Orioles magic for one lucky family. The Orioles wives teamed up with Habitat for Humanity of the Chesapeake's "Women Build" project.
- Local Artists To Remix National Anthem With Unconventional Performances When you think of how the Star-Spangled Banner sounds, most of you will conjure up nearly identical versions of the song in your mind.
- Other Big Events Replacing Roar Of The Grand Prix This Weekend The roar of race cars zooming down Baltimore streets will disappear this Labor Day weekend. Grand Prix cars will not be a highlight for fans during the holiday.
- New Chesapeake House Rest Stop Everything Old One Wasn't If you're going to head north for the Labor Day weekend, be sure to stop at the new Chesapeake House rest stop.
- Excitement Continues As Horseshoe Casino Opens For Its First Full Day The Horseshoe Casino opened its doors Tuesday night and the people just keep coming.
- MLB Umpires Step Off The Diamond And Into The Hearts Of Kids Fighting Illnesses It's been said the best officiating in sports goes unnoticed. That may be true on the field, but umpires for Major League Baseball may just do some of their best work off the diamond.
- Opening Day Is Here For Baltimore City's New Horseshoe Casino The Horseshoe Casino has officially opened its doors to the public.
- Broadway In Baltimore: Hippodrome Welcomes New Director, New Season Those who study urban revival are quick to say that no one development, attraction or centerpiece will singlehandedly bring success to an area. So, 10 years after it opened, the new Hippodrome is one important piece in a stronger downtown.
- Grilled Cheese & Co. Serves Up Comfort Food To Support Armed Forces It's the ultimate comfort food and a Baltimore company serves them up at four locations. This week they're reaching out to help members of the Armed Forces. Ron Matz has the cheese connection from Catonsville.