Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- A Major League Victory for Oriole Park at Camden Yards The experience at Oriole Park has been named the best in the country for the third year in a row.
- Survivors Sip And Paint For Breast Cancer With The Ravens As you may know, the NFL puts its resources behind several causes and charities. For the Ravens, they're zoned in on breast cancer.
- Bel Air Comes to Grips With 17-Year-Old's Death Gone too soon. The town of Bel Air is trying to come to grips with the loss of a 17-year-old student.
- Escaped Baltimore City Prisoner: Vernon Goode City police need help locating 41-year-old Vernon Goode who escaped from police custody around 5:15 p.m. on Thursday.
- Green Party Senate Candidate Flowers Offers Grassroots Alternative Maryland voters will put a new face in the senate, choosing between Democrat Congressman Chris Van Hollen, Republican State Delegate Kathy Szeliga, and Green Party candidate Dr. Margaret Flowers, running her first political campaign.
- Iconic College Park Building Finds New Life Ambitious plans are in motion for an iconic building on the University of Maryland's College Park campus. The transformation of the Cole Field House is already well underway, soon to be home to a new era of medicine.
- After Unusually Long Breeding Season, Shelter Filled To Capacity With Cats Since the new Baltimore County animal shelter opened late last year, the percentage of cats successfully adopted has increased.
- Clearing the Air at the Port Clearing the air, literally. More changes are coming to the Port of Baltimore in an effort to keep it environmentally friendly for the future.
- US: Ex-Contractor Committed 'Breathtaking' Theft of Secrets A former NSA contractor's theft of top secret government information was "breathtaking in its longevity and scale," federal prosecutors say.
- Baltimore Co. Urges Residents To Get Free Flu Shots Saturday Baltimore County officials are urging residents to get their free flu shots this weekend.
- Mosby Calls For Reforms On Investigations Of Police Misconduct Baltimore City State's Attorney is calling for major changes in investigations of police misconduct.
- Maryland to Help Retake Mosul The massive battle to retake the Iraqi city of Mosul from ISIS is raging on. U.S troops are helping local forces to regain control of the city from the grips of the Islamic state and now, nearly 300 Maryland National Guard members are helping in the...