Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- More Than Two Dozen Animals Found Dead In Baltimore Fire More than a dozen animals were found dead Tuesday after house fire in Baltimore
- Local Experts Weigh In On Killing Of Cecil The Lion An American dentist is facing major backlash for killing one of Africa’s best known lions. A lion so popular, he was a major tourist draw for Zimbabwe.
- 2 Stabbed, 1 Fatally, At Frederick Co. Prayer Counseling Center Authorities in Frederick County are investigating after a man was stabbed to death at a prayer counseling center on Sunday night.
- 2 Dead, 6 Injured In Key Bridge Boating Accident Two people were missing after a boat runs aground under the Key Bridge. The body of one was recovered around 8:30 a.m. Sunday. The other body was recovered Sunday afternoon.
- Unity Festival Brings Peaceful Answer To Violence In Baltimore It was a peaceful answer to violence on Saturday when thousands streamed into Druid Hill Park for the “Unity in the Community” Festival.
- Dangerous Trend Continues As More Planes Are Hit With Laser Pointers Planes across the country have been hit with laser beams from the ground. Officials are calling this a dangerous and disturbing trend.
- 5 Major Airlines Investigated For Price Gouging During Amtrak 188 Derailment The government has opened an investigation into five major airlines following allegations involving price gouging during the deadly Amtrak derailment in May.
- 3 Years Later, Police Still Searching For Vi Ripken's Kidnapper In 2012, Cal Ripken's mother, Violet, was kidnapped from her home, before being found tied up in a car. Three years later, police have still made no arrests.
- Longpoint 2015 Brings Sword Fighting & Training To Ellicott City Fencers from across the world will be gathering in Ellicott City this weekend to practice a sport almost lost to time.
- Report Details New Recommendations After Live Anthrax Were Sent To Md. Lab New recommendations for the handling of anthrax spores are out, following news that samples of supposedly dead bacteria shipped by a Department of Defense lab were alive.
- Nearly Four Decades Later, The Piano Man Is Back In Baltimore It will be a busy weekend in Baltimore! For the first time in nearly four decades, the Piano Man is set to take the stage.
- Charity Asks For Pledges Of Good Deeds For Pope Francis' Visit In honor of Pope Francis visiting Washington D.C. in September, Catholic Charities is running a unique pledge drive.