Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Festival Of Trees Is Back In Town It's a holiday tradition 25 years old. The Festival of Trees opens at the Maryland State Fairgrounds in Timonium. Thousands of people are expected to show up. It's all to support Kennedy Krieger.
- Bea Gaddy Family Center Serves Up More Than 12,000 Meals An annual Thanksgiving dinner will feed more than 12,000 in Baltimore in need of a warm meal this holiday. Rochelle Ritchie reports on what this annual dinner means for the community.
- Family-Owned Grocery Gives Back To Community In Annual Event A locally-owned supermarket helps dozens of people enjoy a much happier Thanksgiving.
- Thousands Lace Up For Turkey Trot What better way to enjoy your Thanksgiving platter than with a little workout beforehand?
- Kennedy Krieger’s Festival Of Trees Benefits Children With Special Needs The three-day Festival of Trees is about to get underway. It’s a major fundraiser benefitting the Kennedy Krieger Institute.
- Some Children Get Forever Homes On National Adoption Day As families gather around the Thanksgiving table next week, some Baltimore families are making room for more, thanks to National Adoption Day. Dozens of courts around the country are making forever homes official this weekend.
- Holiday Cheer Has Arrived In And Around Charm City From Baltimore County to downtown, the holidays have arrived. For the first time, Christmas trees are lit, ice skates are gliding and Santa Clause is open for business.
- Towson Flips The Switch At Its 40th Annual Tree-Lighting Ceremony It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas--not just here in the city but in Towson where Santa arrives Friday night.
- Waterfront Partnership Ice Rink Now Open At The Inner Harbor McKeldin Square ice rink opens Friday.
- Harbor East A 'Window Wonderland' For Shoppers With days of cold temperatures in Baltimore, it already feels like Christmas-time. The Harbor East neighborhood is officially kicking off the holiday season.
- Casey Cares Foundation Gives 2-Year-Old Girl With Leukemia A Birthday Surprise Celebrating birthdays is the best when you're young. But for one special Anne Arundel County girl, turning two was a huge milestone.
- RoboDoves Soar As Baltimore's Only All-Girls Competitive Robotics Team Meet the RoboDoves, Baltimore's only all-girls competitive robotics team.