Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Major Effort Underway To Make Md. Roadways Safe Again Winter won’t loosen its grip. What started as rain quickly turned to snow, slamming Maryland with 6 to 10 inches in 12 hours.
- North And West Of Baltimore, The Snow Piled Deep Record-breaking snow. Maryland is hit with a March storm, dumping several inches on us just as we're hoping for spring.
- Mother Nature Was In Full Force In Harford Co. Mother nature slammed Harford County today, inches of snow blanketing the area since the early morning hours.
- Snow Cripples Commute In Frederick Co. Traveling west on interstate 70 was treacherous as another round of winter cripples Maryland on Thursday.
- Md. School Districts Running Out Of Snow Days Fast Snow days are quickly running out for students across the state. Some districts are already planning to make up days at the end of the year.
- Fmr. Correctional Officer Linked To Maryland Shootings Major developments. A serial shooter is now in police custody. His alleged targets were believed to be chosen at random.
- Dr. Ben Carson Under Fire For Comments On Homosexuality Shifting from medicine to politics is proving to be slippery for Dr. Ben Carson. The famed Johns Hopkins neurosurgeon announced Tuesday he is launching a presidential exploratory committee.
- Work Continues On Recreation Pier's Makeover It's an iconic landmark that's stood vacant for more than 15 years. Now work has begun to transform Recreation Pier in the heart of Fells Point into a world class hotel---and one of Baltimore's most prominent businessmen is at the helm.
- National Aquarium Celebrates Women's History Month March is Women's History Month, a time highlighting the contributions of women across our nation and close to home here in Baltimore.
- Carson Launches 2016 Exploratory Committee Is Dr. Ben Carson a step closer to running for president? That's what many wonder after the latest move from the former Johns Hopkins neurosurgeon.
- It's Free Pancakes Day! If you like pancakes, this just might be your favorite day of the year: it's IHOP's National Pancake Day!
- Spring Is Coming! NPS Predicts Cherry Blossom Peak Not all news out of Washington is political. Tuesday, a welcome prediction was made about the return of the city's cherry blossoms.