Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Baltimore Celebrating 4th Of July With 'Monumental Bicentennial' Saturday is the Fourth of July, and Baltimore will be celebrating in a big way.
- New Camp Pairs Teachers With Local Professional Artists Baltimore city schools kick off a brand new summer program that pairs teachers with local professional artists specializing in everything from hip hop to theatre to filmmaking.
- Gnome Sweet Gnome: Special Buck Showalter Giveaway Talk Of The Town It's a great time to be an Orioles fan. After sweeping the Indians, the O's not lead the American League East and thousands of lucky folks now possess something that just about everybody wanted.
- Confederate Flag Controversy At Washington National Cathedral The dialogue to take down the Confederate flag continues in Washington where one local church is trying to remove stained glass windows that honor confederate history.
- Prayer Vigil Held As Governor Hogan Begins Chemotherapy The outpouring of support continues in the wake of Governor Larry Hogan's cancer diagnosis.
- 1 Dead, 7 Injured In Two Separate Boat Accidents Off Kent Island A child dies, seven people are hurt--following two separate boating accidents off of Kent Island Sunday afternoon.
- Supporters Gather In Edgewater As Hogan Begins Cancer Treatment Governor Larry Hogan embarks on the tough road in his fight against cancer--beginning chemotherapy today--two days before previously announced.
- Police ID 3 Officers Who Fired 19 Shots Toward Unarmed Suspect Baltimore County police are identifying three officers who shot and killed an unarmed black man who had threatened to commit suicide.
- Pride On Display Across Baltimore Following Supreme Court Ruling An historic day as the Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage is legal in all 50 states.
- Baltimore Escape Artist Spencer Horsman Nearly Drowns When Stunt Goes Wrong Magician Criss Angel postponed Thursday night's opening of his show "The Supernaturalists" in Las Vegas after a stunt involving Baltimore escape artist Spencer Horsman goes wrong.
- Contractors Trapped After West Baltimore Rowhome Collapses Firefighters are called to the scene of a building collapse in West Baltimore.
- Supreme Court Extends Same-Sex Marriage Nationwide The Supreme Court declared Friday that same-sex couples have a right to marry anywhere in the United States.