Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Historic Baltimore Church Celebrates 190th Anniversary One of Baltimore's very own holds a unique honor of being the oldest African-American church below the Mason-Dixon Line.
- Ravens Fans Wait In Line For More Than An Hour To Exchange Ray Rice Jerseys Hundreds of Ravens fans, maybe even thousands, lined up Friday morning to exchange Ray Rice jerseys at M&T Bank Stadium.
- Marylanders Fall In Line For The New iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus The wait is over. The new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are on sale around the world.
- Competition Boosting Breakfast In Maryland Schools Higher test scores, better attendance rates and a boost in graduation numbers begin with one word: breakfast. This week, the state launched its Breakfast Challenge to get more students eating the most important meal of the day.
- 'Madam Secretary' Brings Political Drama To The Sunday Night CBS Lineup A new political drama comes to CBS! "Madam Secretary" shows you the inner workings of politics. And there was a premiere screening Thursday night in D.C.
- Parking Day Sprouts Nature On The Avenue In Hampden Folks walking in Hampden on Friday morning got a big surprise. Nature sprouted on “The Avenue.”
- Orioles Fever Spreading After O's Clinch A.L. East Division Orioles fever is spreading through the streets of Baltimore. O's fans gathered Thursday for the first of several "We Won't Stop" rallies.
- BMW Cranks Up Auto Transports At Port Of Baltimore The perfect port for the perfect driving machine. It turns out BMW thinks Baltimore fits that description.
- 10th Annual Charm City Cyclocross Winners To Get Equal Pay--No Matter The Gender Cyclocross is the biggest sport you've probably never heard of.
- We Won't Stop: Birdland Still Celebrating After O's Clinch A.L. East The magic continues! Orioles fans are still flying high after the team clinched the AL East championship Tuesday night. Wednesday night, the champions took the field for the first time in front of their home crowd.
- Family Carries On Young Woman's Desire To Help Others With Leukemia Turning a devastating loss into help for others. It's often a way people cope.
- New Spacecraft Designed To Take Americans Back Into Deep Space NASA is a step closer to launching astronauts from U.S. soil again. Space-X will ferry crew members to the International Space Station starting in 2017.