FOOTBALL FRENZY: Ravens Address ESPN Allegations Of Ray Rice Handling |Point-by-Point Rebuttal| Ravens Defeat Browns 23-21 | Stats & Recaps | Play The Pro Football Challenge | Ravens News | Upload Your Purple Pride Photos | View Gallery | Expert Predictions | Vote For The Play Of The Week | Knockout Pool | Baltimore Gameday Uncensored
Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- New Multi-Million Exhibit Brings Zoo Guests Closer To The Penguins A multi-million dollar exhibit is opening this weekend at the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore, bringing the penguin world and experiences closer to guests.
- Premiere Of ‘NCIS New Orleans’ Brings New Flavor To The Big Easy “NCIS” is one of the most popular crime dramas on television. And it's getting some new flavor with a spin-off series set in New Orleans.
- Ravens Player Supports Local High School Nearly five years ago, it was on the verge of being shut down by the Baltimore City school district. After a lot of hard work, Benjamin Franklin High School has made a huge turnaround, even getting the support of one of the Ravens' top players.
- 30 Chefs Enter Friendly Competition To Teach School Kids About Farm Education A friendly competition between 30 top restaurants is involving local farms and local students.
- Real-Life Superhero Geniuses Inspire New CBS Show ‘Scorpion’ "Scorpion" premieres on CBS this Monday night. It’s a high octane drama inspired by a true story.
- Historic Baltimore Church Celebrates 190th Anniversary One of Baltimore's very own holds a unique honor of being the oldest African-American church below the Mason-Dixon Line.
- Ravens Fans Wait In Line For More Than An Hour To Exchange Ray Rice Jerseys Hundreds of Ravens fans, maybe even thousands, lined up Friday morning to exchange Ray Rice jerseys at M&T Bank Stadium.
- Marylanders Fall In Line For The New iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus The wait is over. The new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are on sale around the world.
- Competition Boosting Breakfast In Maryland Schools Higher test scores, better attendance rates and a boost in graduation numbers begin with one word: breakfast. This week, the state launched its Breakfast Challenge to get more students eating the most important meal of the day.
- 'Madam Secretary' Brings Political Drama To The Sunday Night CBS Lineup A new political drama comes to CBS! "Madam Secretary" shows you the inner workings of politics. And there was a premiere screening Thursday night in D.C.
- Parking Day Sprouts Nature On The Avenue In Hampden Folks walking in Hampden on Friday morning got a big surprise. Nature sprouted on “The Avenue.”
- Orioles Fever Spreading After O's Clinch A.L. East Division Orioles fever is spreading through the streets of Baltimore. O's fans gathered Thursday for the first of several "We Won't Stop" rallies.