Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- 69-Year-Old Woman Dies In Early Morning Fire The Baltimore City Fire Department confirmed that a 69-year-old woman died from injuries sustained from an early morning fire Sunday.
- Student Continues Advocacy For Frederick Co. Schools Trans Student Protections A transgender teen joins a lawsuit protecting the rights of students in Frederick County public schools.
- Warmer Fall Months Leading To Increase In Stink Bug Population Scientists are reporting a record number of stink bugs in the U.S.
- Md. Fails To Get Fed. Funding For Untested Rape Kits There area reportedly 3,700 untested kits across the state, according to a state audit of police departments last year.
- Family Looking For Answers Months After Son Hit By Car, Up Reward To $8K The family of a bicyclist hit and killed near Towson is increasing the reward for information to find his killer
- Area Pet Store Hosts Dog Wash-A-Thon For Hurricane Relief Dog owners came together in Baltimore County to benefit hurricane victims in the Caribbean and Florida.
- Bus Of College Students Catches Fire Along I-95 S In Howard Co. Forty people were reportedly evaluated by first responders after a bus caught on fire on I-95 prior to Route 100 in Elkridge.
- Breast Cancer Patients & Daughters Treated To Spa Day Saturday was a mother-daughter day at the spa for some area women in Towson.
- Runners Hit Charm City Streets For The Baltimore Marathon Thousands of runners hit city streets for the annual marathon and running festival.
- Over 1,000 Displaced From 2-Alarm Electrical Fire In Bethesda Apt. Complex Over 1,000 people have been displaced after a two-alarm electrical fire broke out at a Bethesda apartment building, according to Montgomery County Fire.
- Services For Edgewood Shooting Victim Announced A viewing for Edgewood shooting victim Enis Mrvolijak will be held Tuesday, according to Advance Granite Solutions, the company where Mrvolijak worked.
- Services Held For Edgewood Shooting Victim Oscar Hidalgo Romero Services for Jose "Oscar" Hidalgo Romero were held in Edgewood Friday evening.