Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Protesters Interrupt Meeting To Ask Hogan To Speak Out Against Trump Protesters interrupted a meeting in Annapolis to call on Governor Larry Hogan to speak out against the Trump administration
- Large Number Of Teachers Stage 'Sick Out' At Baltimore School Children were turned away from class today as teachers staged a "sick out" at Tench Tilghman Elementary/Middle School.
- Immigration Crackdown Worries Maryland's Crab Industry The Trump Administration's immigration crackdown is causing concern on Maryland's Eastern Shore.
- CineBistro Debuts Friday in Baltimore CineBistro, which offers dinner and drinks inside the movie theater opens its doors this Friday in Hampden.
- NASA Scientist: Discovery Of New Planets Hints That Finding Another Earth A Matter Of When, Not If NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope has spotted the first known system of seven Earth-size planets around a single star.
- Pulaski Highway Reopens After Crews Battle Fire Baltimore County Fire Department crews fought a two alarm building fire on Pulaski Highway Wednesday.
- 10-Year-Old Gets Heroism Certificate From The City For Saving Stepmom's Life A 10-year-old Baltimore boy saved his stepmom's life earlier this month by calling 911 when she was having an asthma attack.
- Teacher Asked To Remove 'Anti-Trump' Diversity Posters A Carroll County high school is causing controversy after administrators asked teachers to take down posters displayed in their classrooms.
- President Takes Stance Against Anti-Semitism Following Threats Against Jewish Community After previously deflecting questions on the issue, President Trump breaks his silence on the growing threats against the Jewish community.
- Distracted Drivers Taking A Toll On Insurance Premiums Drivers beware, even if you're driving safely, other bad drivers could be costing you big bucks. Insurance companies are blaming distracted drivers for the pain good drivers have to endure.
- Howard Co. Overturns Ban On Tasers And Stun Guns The county council passed emergency legislation tonight to change the county code that prohibited the purchase, possession, and use of electronic weapons.
- Anne Arundel Co. Political Operatives Found Guilty For Robocalls Tuesday was judgment day for a pair of political operatives. The trial surrounded a robocall that was made during an Anne Arundel County Council race back in 2014.