Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- The Hot Spots You Will Not Want To Miss In Ocean City Memorial Day weekend is in full swing, kicking off the unofficial start of summer.
- Police: 10-Year-Old Stabbed, Torched In DC Mansion New details in the horrifying mansion murder that left a family and their housekeeper dead. The man suspected of torching their home is now in police custody, but investigators don't believe he's the only suspect.
- Deadline Looming For NSA Spy Program The deadline is looming-- in little more than a week, the NSA's surveillance program is set to expire.
- Father Wanted For Parental Abduction Is Speaking Out From Tunisia Two children-- taken from their grandmother's Maryland home. Their father is on the FBI’s most wanted list for abducting them and taking them to Tunisia.
- Johns Hopkins Adds Groundbreaking Dimension To Patient Safety The hospital system hopes to lower the risk of surgical complications by applying new standards to surgeons
- Authorities: More Than 1 Person Responsible For DC Mansion Murders A court document made public Friday after the arrest on a murder warrant of Daron Dylon Wint says authorities believe "the crimes required the presence and assistance of more than one person."
- Unofficial Start To Summer Kicks Off In OC If you are looking for something to do this summer, look no further than Ocean City.
- Proud Moment For More Than 1,000 Naval Academy Graduates Pomp and circumstance at the U.S. Naval Academy, as the Navy and Marine Corps welcomes more than 1,000 new officers.
- Quadriplegic Sailors Set Out For Annapolis To Raise Money For the past 24 years, a group of volunteers have made it their mission to get disabled people out sailing on the Chesapeake Bay.
- Memorial Day Means Honoring Brother For Towson Korean War Vet They were twins who were sent off to fight for their country in the Korean War. Only one came home.
- Victim Assaulted By City Officer Is Speaking Out Speaking out. A father of two-- who's beating by a police officer was caught on tape--is talking for the first time tonight.
- More Than 250K Expected In Ocean City This Memorial Day Weekend Fun in the sun. The unofficial start to summer is just a few days away. Many people will be flocking to the beach for Memorial Day weekend.