Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Judge Will Decide Ownership Of Renoir Painting Stolen From The BMA Paperwork is landing on a Virginia judge's desk over who gets ownership of a stolen Renoir painting. It was taken from the Baltimore Museum of Art decades ago and allegedly resurfaced as a $7 flea market special.
- What The Bleep! Study Ranks Md. 2nd Most Potty-Mouthed State, 3rd Most Polite Have you noticed more people around you using curse words more often? Well, you've come to the right place. Marylanders, according to one group, are getting a reputation for our use of foul language. But we do so very politely.
- Endangered Shrimp-Like Creature Is In The Path Of The Proposed Purple Line Environmentalists vow to fight that construction and urge transportation officials to route the proposed purple line around the endangered Hay's Spring amphipod.
- Slow Start To Shopping Season May Lead To Bigger Bargains Bad news for retailers could mean good news for holiday shoppers. A slower than expected holiday shopping weekend might lead to bigger bargains right up through Christmas.
- Giving Tuesday: Bmore Gives More Campaign Sets $5M Goal For Charitable Donations The Tuesday after Thanksgiving is known across the world as a time to donate your money, time and services to those who need it most. And Baltimore is rolling up its sleeves to pitch in.
- Baltimore School Gets Major Surprise From The Ravens For a few years now, the NFL has been encouraging kids to be active every day.
- NASA Believes Sun Destroyed Comet ISON The sun's power apparently proved too much for Comet ISON.
- Baltimore’s Only All-Male Charter Middle/High School In Danger Of Shutting Down Parents, teachers and students at the only all-male charter middle and high school in Baltimore have started a petition to keep the school open.
- Precious Panda Cub: National Zoo Visitors Must Wait A Bit Longer To See Bao Bao In Person The Smithsonian National Zoo’s prize panda cub officially has a name. The announcement was made on a monumental day in Chinese tradition for the cub.
- Super Bowl Of Delivery: Holiday Season Brings Big Business To FedEx Shipping companies expect record- breaking business this holiday season. One of the biggest, FedEx, invited WJZ to come out and take a look at its operations in Baltimore County.
- The Next Big Shopping Day Is Here! Cyber Monday 'Clicks' Off If you still have items on that holiday shopping list, don't worry--Cyber Monday is here!
- Marylanders Return Home To Higher Gas Prices After Thanksgiving Weekend Travelers who took the roads to get home see some unexpected gas prices.