Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Vacant Lot In Charles Village Will Soon House Hopkins Upperclassmen The recession caused a lot of real estate projects to never get off the ground. Now one long dormant building in Charles Village is being resurrected by a new team.
- Harbor East Welcoming Plans For New High Rise Planning for growth. Right now, Baltimore ranks eighth in the country for the number of people who live in the city's downtown.
- 800 Baltimore Students Tune In As Friar Alessandro’s Voice Fills The Basilica Hundreds of Baltimore students tuned into some very old music, based on a very old story.
- Under Armour Equips Baltimore Firehouses With State-Of-The-Art Gyms A project started several months ago in Baltimore is picking up steam. The firehouse renovation project got some more good news Friday.
- Comet On Near-Collision Course With The Red Planet Mars is facing a close call this weekend. A rare comet will pass by the planet at an extremely close distance.
- Fans Welcome Orioles Home After O’Mazing Postseason Ride The team is set to return to Baltimore later this Thursday night.
- 'I Love Lucy' Comes To Hippodrome's Stage Sixty-three years ago today, "I Love Lucy" made its TV debut. It was one of the most popular CBS shows ever and now " I Love Lucy: Live on Stage" is at the Hippodrome.
- Md. Astronaut Reid Wiseman Successfully Completes His Second Spacewalk Mission accomplished. NASA says the second spacewalk outside the International Space Station went very well.
- First Lady Michelle Obama Plants Vegetable Garden With Students The first lady is not afraid of a little dirt. Michelle Obama hosted a White House garden harvest Tuesday afternoon.
- Baltimore County Public School Safety Upgrades Worth Multi-Millions Baltimore County is stepping up efforts to get eyes into its public school buildings.
- Female Fans Spent A Purple Evening At Ravens Stadium From their first days here, the Ravens have made it their mission to get more women in their fan base.
- Reading Day Promotes Literacy And Strong Male Role Models In Baltimore Baltimore men are joining forces to promote literacy and strong male role models.