Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Little Italy Could Soon Get Major Revitalization An entire city block in a very popular part of Baltimore City is up for sale. This move could revolutionize Little Italy.
- Dozens Gather To Honor Fallen Harford Co. Deputies Dozens gather in HArford County to remember two fallen heroes.
- Charges Filed Against Driver Who Fatally Struck Maryland Officer The driver who fatally struck a Montgomery County police officer has been official charged.
- WHO Issues Travel Advisory As Md. Sees First Case Of Zika The World Health Organization has issued a warning to pregnant women about traveling to countries where the Zika virus is prevalent.
- Valentine's Day Falling On A Weekend Means Big Bucks For Businesses Valentine's Day is still a couple of days away, but the delivery drivers at Flowers by Chris, in Baltimore City, have been driving non-stop since Thursday.
- New Details Emerge On The Suspect Who Gunned Down Two Deputies As a community continues to mourn the loss of two Harford County deputies we’re learning more about the suspect.
- Outpouring Of Support For Two Fallen Deputies There are multiple memorials, Go Fund me pages and people are paying tribute on social media to these fallen deputies who have touched people in their community and across the county.
- Maryland Zoo Prepares Animals For The Big Chill On the frozen tundra of the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore where the eagle has landed, even the warm weather penguins from South Africa are feeling the big chill.
- Perry Hall Art Students Helping Homeless Pets An art teacher in Perry Hall came up with an idea that would help not only her students, but also stray dogs and cats.
- Albert Einstein Was Right: Gravitational Waves Do Exist The force may be a catch phrase in Star Wars movies, but scientists have found a real force.
- Lawsuit Filed In Prince George's County School Porn Case Twelve children are now believed to have been sexually abused inside their Prince George’s County school and there may be more victims.
- Harford County Mourns The Loss Of 2 Fallen Heroes An outpouring of support for two Harford County sheriff's deputies killed while trying to protect others.