Latest Baltimore Weather
Temps through this week will remain in the low-mid 70’s, but a change is coming this weekend.
The tranquil, summer-like weekend is now in the past as the clouds have rolled in to start the work-week.
We have enjoyed a nearly perfect weekend with temperatures reminiscent of summertime. Highs both days made it above 80 degrees and sunshine was abundant.
Absolutely gorgeous weather on Saturday, and Sunday looks equally spectacular.
The surface analysis this morning shows a large area of high pressure, centered over the Great lakes.
- WEATHER BLOG: Friday Morning Fog Turns To Sunny Weekend 09/26/2014
- WEATHER BLOG: Thursday 09/25/2014
- WEATHER BLOG: Fall’s 1st Nor’easter 09/24/2014
- WEATHER BLOG: Rain Is Arriving 09/24/2014
- WEATHER BLOG: Cool, Crisp, Dry Air 09/23/2014
- Cooler Air Moving Across The Area As Fall Arrived Tonight 09/22/2014