Latest Baltimore Weather
We topped out around 48 degrees Saturday and saw a good deal of sunshine, especially during the first part of the day.
After another cold day yesterday we will see a slightly warmer day today as high pressure slides off the east coast.
Well, we have some big changes coming our way on the weather front!
Meteorologist, Tim Williams, says colder air has definitely made a comeback early today.
It is back to cold temps today, 20 degrees below normal.
- WEATHER BLOG: Enjoy The Weekend! 11/20/2014
- Weather Blog: A Chilly, But Partly Sunny Afternoon Shaping Up 11/20/2014
- WEATHER BLOG: 12 Degrees Warmer Than Wednesday 11/20/2014
- WEATHER BLOG: Slowly Warming Up 11/19/2014
- Weather Blog: Sick of Winter Yet? 11/19/2014
- Baltimore Sees Record Low Temperatures 11/19/2014