- Where to Watch Fireworks in the D.C. Area The fireworks on the National Mall may be the most famous, but there are plenty of other places to celebrate the Fourth in the DMV.
- Van Driver Found Not Guilty in Freddie Gray Case Officer Caesar Goodson, who was driving the police van with Freddie Gray inside, has been found not guilty on charges of second-degree murder as well as manslaughter, assault, misconduct in office and reckless endangerment.
- Man Tried to Grab Sleeping Boy from Bedroom Window Police are searching for a man who they say tried to grab a sleeping 7-year-old boy from his bedroom window in Prince George's County.
- Two Sewage Spills Send 8,500 Gallons Into Deep Creek Lake Garrett County officials say two separate spills sent about 8,500 gallons of raw sewage into Deep Creek Lake in western Maryland.
- Metro to Cut 500 Jobs to Save Money The struggling transit agency that serves the nation's capital is cutting 500 jobs to save money.
- Suspect Sought in Prince George’s County Triple Murder Prince George's County Police are looking for a suspect caught on camera fleeing the scene of a triple homicide in Forestville Friday night.
- 16-Year-Old Walks Into Hospital After Being Shot In Chest A 16-year-old who walked into R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center after being shot in the chest early Tuesday morning remains in critical but stable condition, authorities said.
- IKEA Recalls 29 Million Dressers After More Deaths IKEA is voluntarily recalling at least 27 million chests and dressers due to a serious tip-over hazard.
- 1 Taken to Hospital After Gallery Place Station Track Fire One person was taken to a hospital after a track fire broke out at the Gallery Place Metro station, officials say.
- D.C. Police Fatally Shoot Man Who Raised BB Gun at Officers Police say officers in the District of Columbia fatally shot a man who raised a weapon toward them that turned out to be a BB gun.
- Suspected Shoplifter Stabs Grocery Store Security Guard A man suspected of shoplifting from a Giant grocery store stabbed a security guard several times as he attempted to escape.
- Supreme Court Strikes Down Texas Restrictions on Abortions The Supreme Court struck down Texas' widely replicated regulation of abortion clinics in the court's biggest abortion case in years.
- Buddy Ryan, NFL Coach and Defensive Mastermind, Dies at 82 Legendary defensive coach Buddy Ryan, father of Rex and Rob, died Tuesday morning.
- Pat Summitt, Winningest Coach in D1 History, Dies at 64 Pat Summitt, who coached the women's basketball team at Tennessee for 38 years, died Tuesday morning at 64.
- Nationals Rock Syndergaard, Mets 11-4 in Series Opener Nationals knock Noah Syndergaard around for 5 runs in 3 innings, giving him his first loss in a month and a half.
- Junkies Throwback Thursday Clips of the Week (6/27) Remember the time Cakes interned for The George Michael Sports Machine?
- Rowdy Gaines On Michael Phelps In The U.S. Olympics Rowdy Gaines, three-time Olympic gold medalist and swimming analyst for NBC/ESPN, spoke on the Norris and Davis show about Michael Phelps and the upcoming Olympic Games.
- Tim Tebow Helped A Dying Man On A Flight To Phoenix Former football player and SEC Network analyst Tim Tebow came to the aid of another passenger's aid in the middle of a flight to Phoenix, Arizona.
- Maryland Coach Sasho Cirovski Comments On Iceland Victory Over England Sasho Cirovski, soccer coach of the University of Maryland, joined the Norris and Davis show to talk about Iceland's improbable 2-1 victory over England in Euro 2016. Coach Cirvoski has led Maryland to National Championships in both 2005 and...
- Ravens DL Carl Davis Surprised His Mom With A New Car Ravens defensive lineman Carl Davis bought his mom a brand new car.