- Man Struck by Drunk Driver Has Arm Amputated After Car Accident Maryland State Police say a man who was struck by a drunken driver had his arm amputated following the accident.
- Firefighters Injured, Apartments Damaged in Bethesda Fire An early morning fire forced Bethesda residents out of their homes, leaving behind massively damaged apartments, according to Montgomery County Fire and Rescue Service.
- 11-Year-Old Girl Succumbs to Smoke Inhalation Injuries An 11-year-old girl has succumbed to smoke inhalation injuries Saturday after a fire incident at a wheel recreational camper in Harford County, according to Maryland State Fire Marshal.
- Md. Police Rescue Kayaker Stranded in Potomac River A kayaker was rescued from the Potomac River by a Maryland State Police helicopter crew Saturday after being stranded in the river.
- Drop In Gas Prices Nationwide Coming To End; Md. Still Trending Down All good things must come to an end. Experts say the steady drop in gas prices across the country is one of those things.
- Md. Taxi Driver Held At Knife-Point In Robbery A female taxi driver sustained a minor stab wound to the neck after she was robbed at knife-point while dropping off a fare.
- Baltimore Will Get A Shake Shack Soon Baltimore is getting a Shake Shack!
- Winter Weather Advisory Through Monday Morning A winter weather advisory has been issued for counties north and west of the Baltimore metro area.
- Two Suspects Sought in D.C. Armed Robbery Metropolitan Police are asking for the public's help in identifying two persons on interest in an armed robbery.
- Man Dies After Being Hit By Truck in D.C. Metropolitan Police are investigating an incident where a pedestrian died after being hit by a truck in D.C. Friday morning.
- Winter Weather Expected Sunday Into Monday A Winter Weather Advisory has been was issued from 3 p.m. Sunday until 8 a.m. Monday for some Maryland counties, including Frederick, Carroll, Montgomery, Howard, Loudoun and Harford.
- Police Recover Body Found in Water South of Reagan Airport District of Columbia police are investigating the discovery of a body in the waterway near Reagan National Airport.
- Steen Scores Twice, Blues Hold on to Defeat Capitals 4-3 Alexander Steen had two goals and an assist, Brian Elliot stopped 33 shots, and the streaking St. Louis Blues held on to defeat the Washington Capitals 4-3 on Sunday afternoon.
- Raptors Win in Overtime Again, Defeat Wizards 120-116 After blowing an 18-point, fourth-quarter lead against the Washington Wizards on Saturday night, the Toronto Raptors needed someone to restore order in overtime.
- Md. Police to Target Drunk Drivers on Super Bowl Sunday Maryland State Police are warning Super Bowl partiers that if they want to drink, they could very well run into a DUI patrol.
- Canadiens Edge Capitals 1-0 in Overtime Win Max Pacioretty scored 3:08 into overtime, Carey Price made 36 saves and the Montreal Canadiens edged the Washington Capitals 1-0 Saturday for their fifth straight win.
- Super Bowl Ads From Start To Finish NEW YORK (AP) — The Super Bowl’s ad games have been underway for weeks now, but there are still some surprises left. More than 20 ads already have already been posted online by companies hoping […]
- McGlynn Scores 22 Points; Towson Cruises Past Hofstra 86-72 Four McGlynn scored 22 points and five Towson players reached double figures in an 86-72 victory over Hofstra on Saturday night.
- Walker Has 27; Md.-Eastern Shore Beats Coppin St. 92-82 Devon Walker nailed 6 of 9 from beyond the arc to score a career-high 27 points and lead Maryland-Eastern Shore to a 92-82 win over Coppin State on Saturday.
- Duquette Puts Toronto In Past, Focuses On Improving Orioles BALTIMORE (AP) — Dan Duquette’s job description includes making trades that will help improve the Baltimore Orioles. This offseason, Duquette was in the middle of a potential blockbuster deal. Duquette, the Orioles president of baseball...