- Police: Maryland High School Student Planned Violent Attack at School Upon their investigation, police found a “number of explosive materials” at her home.
- Man Kills Daughters, 4 and 17, Then Himself at Waldorf Home A gruesome scene unfolded in Waldorf Thursday night.
- Police: Off-Duty Officer Drove Drunk, Crashed Patrol Car Police say the officer left the scene of the crash and returned a short time later.
- Police Shoot, Kill Maryland Man Threatening Kids with Butcher Knife Authorities say police shot and killed a man who was threatening two young children with a butcher knife in a Baltimore home.
- Driver Strikes Capitol Police Cruiser, Taken Into Custody Police say a driver struck a U.S. Capitol Police cruiser near the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday morning and was taken into custody.
- Family Dog Discovers Fire in Md. Home; Alerts Occupant to Escape The State Fire Marshal says a family dog alerted the son of the owner of a Harford County house about a kitchen fire.
- Police: Man Killed in Crash After Driver Failed to Stop at Red Light One person has died after an accident in Harford County Wednesday, according to the Maryland State Police.
- Man Gets Life Sentence in Fatal Shootings Over Parking Space A man who was convicted of killing two men because they parked in a space in front of his house in Baltimore has been sentenced to life without parole.
- Shots Fired After Woman Rams Police Cruiser Near Capitol A driver struck a U.S. Capitol Police cruiser then attempted to run over other officers, police say.
- Man Arrested for Suspicious Package Near White House A man was taken into custody after making suspicious comments and carrying a package around the White House.
- Man Charged in Gruesome Murder of Visiting Artist in D.C. A 28-year-old man was charged with the vicious crime.
- Trump Declines Invitation to Throw Out 1st Pitch at Nats Park The president is in talks to throw out the ceremonial first pitch at Nats Park.
- A step in the right direction for Redskins receiver Josh Doctson Nearly a year after being drafted, Redskins receiver Josh Doctson is finally on track.
- Joe Ross Would Pick Kevin Durant to Throw 1st Pitch Joe Ross would like to see Kevin Durant return to D.C., but not to play for the Wizards.
- Redskins Coach Jay Gruden Reacts to Scot McCloughan’s Firing Redskins coach Jay Gruden speaks on Scot McCloughan firing.
- Melo Trimble to Declare for NBA Draft Melo Trimble to forgo final year of college eligibility, declare for NBA Draft.
- Opening Day Starter Kevin Gausman Is Ready For The First Pitch Pitchers know how to talk to other pitchers the best, so former Oriole left-hander Ross Grimsley sat in with Bob Haynie to ask Kevin Gausman about his preparation for Opening Day.
- Crews Putting Final Touches To Orioles Park Before 25th Anniversary Opening Day Opening day at Oriole Park is less than a week away, and some finishing touches are being added as we speak.
- Maryland Freshman Forward Micah Thomas To Transfer University of Maryland head coach Mark Turgeon announced today that freshman forward Micah Thomas will transfer.
- Orioles To Celebrate Kids’ Opening Day On April 9 The Orioles announced their plans for the third annual Kids’ Opening Day on Sunday, April 9, at Oriole Park at Camden Yards when the Orioles host the New York Yankees at 1:35 p.m.