- Dru Hill Releases Song Inspired by Death of Freddie Gray Dru Hill, an R&B group that started in Baltimore, have released a song online inspired by the death of Freddie Gray and other fatal incidents involving young black men.
- Kefalas Announces Run for GOP Nomination for Senate Chrys Kefalas, who worked as an attorney in former Gov. Robert Ehrlich's administration, says he is running for the Republican nomination for U.S. Senate.
- Maryland Heroin Task Force Releases Final Recommendations A Maryland task force on addressing rising heroin overdose deaths released 33 recommendations in its final report on Tuesday, including legislation to authorize needle-exchange programs in any county.
- O.J. Brigance, Lauren Hill Win NCAA’s Inspiration Awards The late Lauren Hill and O.J. Brigance were selected as this year's NCAA Inspiration Award winners and will be honored at January's annual convention.
- Jury In Porter Trial Expected To Be Seated Wednesday The job of selecting an impartial jury in the first Freddie Gray trial may be almost over. Important progress is made in day two of the jury selection in the trial of Officer William Porter.
- Maryland Heroin Task Force Releases Final Recommendations Heroin deaths are reaching epidemic levels in Maryland. Now a special governor-appointed task force releases new ideas about how to stop the problem.
- #GivingTuesday Lets You Help Make A Difference Now that you've wrapped up your Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping, it's time for Giving Tuesday. For the fourth year, organizations focus on giving back to the community.
- Dru Hill Releases Song Inspired By Death Of Freddie Gray Dru Hill, an R&B group that started in Baltimore, have released a song online inspired by the death of Freddie Gray and other fatal incidents involving young black men.
- In Slap at Obama, GOP-Led House Moves to Block Climate Rule As President Barack Obama worked to hammer out a global climate agreement in Paris, Republicans in Congress moved to block his plan to force steep cuts in greenhouse gas emissions from U.S. power plants.
- O’Malley: I Want to be Your Second Choice — For Now Former Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley appealed to House Democrats on Tuesday to keep him in their consideration as he runs for president.
- U.S. Seeks Info on Iranian-American Sentenced to Die in Iran The State Department says it is seeking information about the fate of a dual Iranian-American citizen who was reportedly sentenced to death in Iran and executed last month.
- Reese Witherspoon to Host National Christmas Tree Lighting Actress Reese Witherspoon will host the annual lighting of the National Christmas Tree.
- Wall Scores 35 as Wizards Hand Cavs 1st Home Loss John Wall scored a season-high 35 points and the Washington Wizards handed the Cleveland Cavaliers their first home loss of the season, 97-85 on Tuesday night.
- Kirk Cousins Playing Himself Toward Franchise Tag Redskins QB Kirk Cousins may not be far off from franchise tag money.
- Why Redskins Wide Receiver DeSean Jackson Could Be Used More On Punt Returns Redskins receiver DeSean Jackson may make more appearances on special teams as a punt returner.
- F.P. Santangelo to Host ‘Nats Hot Stove Show’ on 106.7 The Fan F.P. Santangelo provides commentary on the latest Nationals free agency news and rumblings on 106.7 The Fan.
- Mariners, Orioles Try To Complete Trade For Trumbo The Seattle Mariners and Baltimore were working Tuesday to complete a trade that would send power hitter Mark Trumbo to the Orioles.
- Ravens-Browns Recap With Tony Lombardi Tony Lombardi with the Russell Street Report joined the Scott Garceau Show with Jeremy Conn to recap the wild finish to the Ravens-Browns game on Monday night.
- Garceau: Ravens Crazy Night Nothing New Monday night in Cleveland, the Ravens became the first team in NFL history to play their first 11 games with all 11 decided by just one possession. Their 4 wins all came on a field goal attempt on the final play of the game.
- Photos: Ravens Win 2nd Straight, Beat Cleveland 33-27 Check out our photo recap of the Baltimore Ravens 33-27 win over the Cleveland Browns.