- 7 Receivers, 4 Corners On Ravens’ 53-Man Roster The Ravens kept seven wide receivers and just four cornerbacks on their 53-man roster that was set Saturday.
- 1st Case of West Nile Virus Reported In Maryland Maryland health officials say the first case of the West Nile virus in the state has been reported.
- Man Found Dead On Anacostia River Trail Police say they found a man dead on a section of the Anacostia River Trail early Saturday morning.
- Deadly Motorcycle Accident In Bowie A deadly motorcycle-involved accident in Bowie closed Route 3 southbound at the intersection of Sylvan Drive for over an hour over the Labor Day weekend.
- Coworker Found Disturbing Images That Launched Dr. Levy Investigation Shocking new information is released involving the Johns Hopkins doctor suspected of secretly filming his patients.
- Quilt Memorializing Sexual Assault Survivors Makes Stop In Baltimore A quilt memorializing survivors of sexual assault makes a stop in Baltimore.
- Maryland Gets First-Ever Salt Cave A centuries-old healing practice comes to Maryland. Imagine sitting in a cave filled with pink Himalayan salt rocks to ease illnesses like asthma and allergies.
- Spanish-Speaking Students On Rise In Anne Arundel Anne Arundel County schools are seeing an increasing number of students who speak Spanish at home and are learning English at school.
- Obama On Labor Day: Don’t Take Rights For Granted President Barack Obama is asking Americans this Labor Day to think about the rights and benefits that people often take for granted.
- Kraft Recalls Some American Singles Cheese Kraft voluntarily recalled 7,691 cases of its American Singles cheese product Friday because an ingredient was stored improperly by a supplier.
- National Book Festival Opens, Moves Inside Saturday The National Book Festival has moved inside and is opening to the public in the Washington Convention Center this weekend after a decade on the National Mall.
- Small Fires Force D.C. Hotel Guests to Sleep Elsewhere Guests staying at the Marriott Wardman Park in Northwest spent the night in the parking lot after multiple fires went off in the stairwells.
- Redskins Finalize 53-Man Roster With Few Surprises After almost six weeks of analysis and discussion, practices and games, the Redskins finalized their 53-man roster on Saturday afternoon.
- Rams Cut Sam, 1st Drafted Openly Gay Player The St. Louis Rams have cut Michael Sam, the first openly gay player drafted by an NFL team.
- No. 5 Ohio State Pulls Away to Beat Navy 34-17 Redshirt freshman J.T. Barrett threw for 226 yards and two touchdowns in his college debut, and No. 5 Ohio State beat Navy 34-17 Saturday for its 25th consecutive regular-season victory.
- Undrafted Silas Redd Earns Reserve Running Back Job With Redskins A competition that lasted all through training camp ended with a surprise winner on Saturday when the Redskins cut three running backs, including one they drafted this past spring, and kept undrafted college free agent Silas Redd on the final 53-man...
- No. 5 Ohio State Pulls Away To Beat Navy 34-17 Redshirt freshman J.T. Barrett threw for 226 yards and two touchdowns in his college debut, and No. 5 Ohio State beat Navy 34-17 Saturday for its 25th consecutive regular-season victory.
- Baltimore Ravens Announce Cuts To 2014 Roster The Baltimore Ravens are announcing cuts to their 2014 roster.
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL’s Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
- Maryland Suspends 2 Players For Season Maryland wide receiver Levern Jacobs and free safety A.J. Hendy have been suspended for the season for violating the school's student code of conduct.