More Latest Photos

Ravens Fan Helps Team Announce Pick In NFL DraftRavens fan TJ Onwuanibe announces Marlon Humphrey of Alabama as the #16 overall pick by the Baltimore Ravens during the first round of the 2017 NFL Draft.
PHOTOS: Baltimore Orioles Opening Day 2017See photos from Baltimore Orioles' Opening Day!
GALLERY: 7 Baltimore Police Officers Charged In Racketeering Conspiracy
Baltimore Orioles Photo DayCheck out some of the portraits from the Baltimore Orioles' photo day at Ed Smith Stadium in Sarasota.
Meet Linh Bui's Precious Baby Girl, MaiahMeet Linh Bui's Precious Baby Girl, Maiah
Ravens Hold Strong Against Eagles In 27-26 WinCheck out some of the best photos from the Baltimore Ravens' win over the Philadelphia Eagles.

1. furiousone says:

This is really getting redundant. How about a list of openly happily married heterosexual celebrities. Or openly literate celebrities. OOH! How about openly celebate celebrities!

1. The honest 1 says:

Because their marriages never last long enough to be relevant with a few, FEW exceptions lol!

2. saul says:

Marriage is between man and a woman. Not john and Johnson.

1. Jessnie says:

@ Saul

Could you expand on that or are people like you just parrots? Polly want a cracker? LOL

1. Robert J. says:

Haha … I do agree 🙂

2. RDNKKKGRL says:

I AGREE WITH U SAUL IT EVEN SAYS IT IN THE BIBLE AND THERE THE ONES WHO HAVE TO ANSWER TO GOD FOR IT I HAVE ENOUGH TO ANSWER FOR I WOULDNT WANT THAT ONE ON MY CONSCIOUS!!!!!

3. KTroll says:

Who said anything about marriage??? what i seen was pictures of gay celebrities…. EDUCATE YOURSELVES!

1. furiousone says:

KTroll…
      What exactly would you like saul to educate himself about? It is true that whether the gay individual is a celebrity or not, if they were to get married it would be to someone of the same gender. The statement was an educated OPINION. Don’t be so angry.

1. KTroll says:

Your absolutely right and every person is entiltled to their opinion. I did quickly snap and read to much into his comment. Even though last i heard a marriage could be between “John and Johnson” if thats what the individuals desire.

2. mjolnir says:

How can you tell people to educate themselves? “what i seen was pictures…”. Wow. Try picking up an English text book before making a Troll out of yourself.

4. Jamilah Ali says:

Ellen//… Let’s talk. Hope its alright with you. I have a twin daughter here. You sure she’s not yours? In other words. Did you ever think you would have a twin sister any where to be found. A Plus to a child of your womb. that’s been spit out of you for some other reason. only you know about. Still its not to sadden you in any way. Cause it is your bussiness. Steve Wonder might be blind. But! My but isn’t. In other words. Ummi Jannah seen points of life turning featurer. You like Call my line.without killing dumbness about what’s best. @ 443-627-8472. She’s very intellegent. Only age makes the differentance. As proven.

5. Jamilah Ali says:

Open discussion: American officer said; I was a woman who would kill all americans. See how cheap that mother for who’s mom he is. ” A true story!” Now! Look at how much time has passed. Nine years//going on ten. How would you address this to me and or to him. {?} About the lie.{?} What kind of brother is that. Color code. With out stips. Check out face book;while you get a good look at the woman who would kill all or none.

6. Cathy Jean Gruebl says:

I like to see two men or two women have a baby, then maybe I would agree for them to marry. And I don’t mean adoption or intro.

7. BobbyWannaCracker says:

Crackers? No Crackers allowed in here!

8. Bob from Bel Air says:

Think I will take a break from the station for a while. Why not stick to sports and let others do the gay rights debate. Tired of you cramming this in my ears. Check back in a couple of weeks.

9. Do you have a presence on twitter? I can’t seem to find Openly Gay Celebrities Photo Galleries CBS Baltimore on the website and I would love to connect with you there. I like your writing style, thanks Ivan Griffith

10. gail chetelat says:

Where Is Nate Berkus?

11. Dacey Thomas says:

hello blogger, i’d been reading your posts on Openly Gay Celebrities Photo Galleries CBS Baltimore and i genuinely liked them. 1 issue that i noticed whilst browsing through your blog that a few of the links are not working and giving error. this makes the reading experience a little bit sour. you’ve got a good blog and i would request you to update the hyperlinks so that interested folks can get all of the info they intend to have. By the way are you on twitter?? i would definitely like to follow you and also get revisions on your blog.

12. MJ says:

Love this photo spread! So many people making a difference in this world just by being brave enough to be themselves. Thanks CBS Bmore!

13. pateriot says:

Thank God we live in America were people are free to be what they want to be…and I am free to say that they are sick and twisted!!

14. mmarcco says:

yep… boy george website,

15. Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I am hoping to provide one thing back and aid others such as you helped me.

16. bearpblanca says:

I’m sure the best for you lv outlet online at my estore