WATCH TONIGHT AT 11 | WJZ Investigates: A fiery phenomenon that can kill. Mary Bubala with an emotional story and a warning for all of us.

Graduation Day! | Send Us Your Favorite Photos From Graduation | Gift Ideas For The Grad In Your Life
2 Taken To Hospital After Carbon Monoxide ExposureMontgomery County fire officials say two people were taken to an area hospital after being exposed to high levels of carbon monoxide inside their Takoma Park home.
Laurel Wal-Mart Evacuated Due To High Carbon Monoxide LevelsCustomers are shopping again at an Anne Arundel County Walmart after the store shut down for hours.

More From CBS Baltimore

Track Weather On The Go With Our App!
Your Podcast Network Play.it
CBS All Access

Listen Live