wjz-13 1057-the-fan all-news-99-1-wnew 1300logo2_67x35

Carbon Monoxide

ellicott city home

1 Dead, 2 Critical In Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

An Ellicott City man died overnight and his wife and teenage son are in critical condition in what appears to be a case of carbon monoxide poisoning.

08/30/2011

jail

Md. Detention Center Fills With Foul Smell

About 300 inmates had to be evacuated from the Wicomico County Detention Center after an apparent gas water heater failed and filled the facility with carbon monoxide gases.

07/02/2011

carbon monoxide poisoning

CO Poisoning To Blame For Couple’s Death

Westminster Police say two people were found dead in their home Saturday, as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning.

05/16/2011

carbon monoxide detector

Carbon Monoxide Leak Prompts Howard Co. Motel Evacuation

Howard County officials say a Laurel motel was temporarily evacuated and 11 people were taken to area hospitals after high levels of carbon monoxide were found.

05/01/2011

carbon monoxide detector

Lothian Man Found Dead Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

An Anne Arundel County man is found dead in his home from carbon monoxide poisoning.

03/22/2011

carbon monoxide detector

Md. Schools Consider Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Silent danger. Several carbon monoxide scares have prompted schools statewide to consider installing detectors even though they’re not required by law. Who’s taking action to protect your children?

02/17/2011

(Credit: CBS)

West Baltimore School Evacuated Again Due To Carbon Monoxide

For the second time in one week, a West Baltimore school is evacuated because of a carbon monoxide leak.

02/15/2011

(Credit: CBS)

Carbon Monoxide Leak Forces Evacuation Of School

A carbon monoxide leak forces the evacuation of a Baltimore City elementary school.

02/08/2011

carbon monoxide detector

Md. Couple Hospitalized With CO Poisoning

Prince George’s County fire officials say a couple has been hospitalized after their home lost power during the snowstorm and they used a gasoline generator inside the house.

01/27/2011

carbon monoxide detector

5 Hospitalized For Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Fire crews are on the scene in the 4100-block of Block Link Avenue for a carbon monoxide incident.

01/15/2011

carbon monoxide

Community Held Vigil For CO Poisoning Victims

Two women were remembered at a candlelight vigil in East Baltimore on Saturday. They died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

01/01/2011

minister walker

Minister Ticketed While Doing A Good Deed

A minister gave a helping hand in a time of need. And in return, he gets a surprise: a big fat parking ticket.

12/30/2010

more

previous

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 3,228 other followers