wjz-13 all-news-99-1-wnew 1057-the-fan 1300logo2_67x35

Electrical wiring

christmas lights, lights generic

Man Fatally Shocked Hanging Christmas Lights

Anne Arundel County officials say a 34-year-old man died after he was shocked while putting up Christmas lights.

12/19/2013

DEANNA GREEN

Family Continues Fight For Answers 5 Years After Stray Voltage Kills Teen

It was five years ago that a young Baltimore teenager was killed by the stray electrical voltage underground a baseball field in Druid Hill Park. Now her family and their attorneys say they’re still fighting to get answers in their daughter’s death.

05/04/2011

handcuffswjz

Man Charged With Stealing Copper From House

The Cecil County Sheriff’s Office has charged an Elkton man with stealing copper from a vacant house.

03/24/2011