Seven people are hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning at an Anne Arundel County restaurant.
Hundreds are briefly told to stay indoors after a sulfuric acid leak in Anne Arundel County.
The National Zoo in Washington says it’s reopening after a gas leak in an administrative building prompted a brief closure.
There’s new information about the massive leak of nude celebrity photos. Apple believes the high tech breach happened through low tech methods.
A 4-6 inch gas line broke Friday afternoon at a construction site on Ilchester and Landing roads in Ellicott City.
Investigators have some of the answers to an explosion and fire that sent two women to the hospital.
An investigation is underway after an explosion inside a house in Anne Arundel County.
Three people are rushed to the hospital after being sickened by carbon monoxide in Baltimore County.
A major gas leak in Anne Arundel County keeps residents out of their homes for hours Sunday.
About 20 households affected by a leak at a Jacksonville gas station in 2006 have settled their lawsuit against Exxon Mobil Corp.
A raw sewage leak causes some problems in Sykesville.
A gas leak forces evacuations in downtown Baltimore.