Prince George’s County fire officials say rescuers have recovered the body of a worker who had been missing since a warehouse collapsed Thursday in Landover.
The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) has issued a recall of an Illinois-based food company’s lasagna products that contain egg and soy– allergens that were not mentioned on product labels.
The Democratic Governors Association, headed by Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley, is making a push for donations to try to oust Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker in a recall election.
A produce distributor is recalling bagged lettuce that could be tainted with listeria. Click on the link for more information.
The Baltimore Orioles have placed outfielder Endy Chavez on the disabled list on Wednesday for 15 days after a left oblique strain.
Louisiana health officials say they closed a harvesting area and ordered a recall of oysters taken from there since April 26 after 14 people became ill with norovirus.
Missouri-based Diamond Pet Foods is voluntarily recalling a third type of dry dog food because of salmonella concerns. All three products were made at a Gaston, S.C., plant, where production was suspended April 8. The plant is the same one that made mold-contaminated food that killed dozens of dogs nationwide in 2005.
Diamond Pet Foods is voluntarily recalling its Diamond Naturals Lamb Meal & Rice dry dog food because it may be contaminated with salmonella.
Dorel Juvenile Group is recalling about 900,000 Safety 1st Push ‘n Snap cabinet locks because young children can disengage the cabinet locks, allowing access to cabinet contents and posing the risk of injury due to dangerous or unsafe items.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration says a New York company is recalling its rugelach pastry because some ingredients labels may have omitted eggs.
A Hanover company is recalling Korean Cake, or Gyeong Dan, because the product contains undeclared eggs.
J.M. Smucker Co. is recalling thousands of 16-ounce jars of its Smucker’s Natural Peanut Butter Chunky because of possible salmonella contamination.