Tale Of The Tape: Camden Yards Vs. M&T Bank Stadium
- ArchitectureClassic architecture that ushered in a national renaissance in classic ballpark design. Nationally lauded & influential.um, it's newish....and next to Camden Yards
- StatuesRetired jersey numbers & the 'Babe's Dream' statue out front. Bronze sculptures of O's greats behind the bullpen.Johnny U statue (you've touched the shoe!); Ray Lewis statue coming soon.
- Gameday Experience OutsideDirty Water dogs & 105.7 The Fan broadcasting at Pickles Pub.Tailgating (that would be enough), Ravens Walk, 105.7 The Fan's Gameday Warehouse & Lot O
- Gamedy Experience InsideOrioles recently revamped their vending & offerings. Kid friendly activities, Boogs!Cheerleaders ('nuff said)
- FansLet's just say it ain't Memorial Stadium; hopefully more winning will dispel the 'Fenway South' nickname & chants of "Let's Go Yankees" that sometimes take over the stadium.Absolutely Rabid!
- World Championships while in residenceZero2 Lombardi Trophys!
While Camden Yards may be one of (if not the) most beautiful ball parks in the country, Baltimore fans are bottom line people. 2 championships make M&T Bank Stadium the winner.