PERRYMAN, Md. (WJZ) — If family and friends are looking for loved ones that work at the Rite Aid Distribution Center where there was a workplace shooting Wednesday morning, authorities have set up a hotline.
A family reunification center was set up at the Level Volunteer Fire House Thursday afternoon, but the center has closed.
Anyone still trying to reconnect with someone should go to the southern precinct.
Officials also have The Harford County Information Hotline. Call 410-838-5800 to get the latest information.READ MORE: Ruppersberger Drops Facebook Over Company's Handling Of Misinformation & Hate Speech
What We Know:
- Three people were killed, three others injured in a workplace shooting in Harford County.
- The shooting happened at the Rite Aid Distribution Center near Aberdeen.
- The call came in to police at 9:06 a.m.
- The lone female shooter died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
- Five people are receiving treatment at hospitals in Baltimore and Delaware.
- A family reunification center is set up at the Level Volunteer Fire House, 3633 Level Village Rd. in Havre de Grace.
- The Harford County Information Hotline in the EOC (410-838-5800) has been activated for family & loved ones.
There is no longer a threat to the community.MORE NEWS: Police Ask For Public's Help Finding Missing Baltimore County Teen