BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Former Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh sold one of her Ashburton homes two months after resigning from office, according to online property records.
Pugh sold her home on Dennlyn Road for $75,000 on July 31 to Boaz Alternative Energy and Technologies LLC.
Pugh resigned in May after an investigation into her “Healthy Holly” children’s book series.
- Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh Resigns
- Maryland Reacts To Catherine Pugh’s Resignation, Looks Ahead To Future Mayor Jack Young
- A Look Into Mayor Catherine Pugh’s Political Career Leading Up To Recent Controversy
- Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh’s House, City Hall Raided By FBI And IRS
- Here Are The 5 Places The Feds Raided In Baltimore
- Mayor Catherine Pugh’s Lawyer Says She’s Not ‘Lucid’ Enough To Make Decision About Resignation
- A Look Into The Investigation Of Mayor Catherine Pugh’s Book Dealings As Another Group Calls For Her Resignation
The home was one of multiple locations raided by federal officials in April.