ABERDEEN, Md. (WJZ) — If you’re looking to be tested for COVID-19, there are still slots available at a drive-thru coronavirus testing event at Ripken Stadium on Aug. 11.
The event will be held from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the parking lot at 873 Long Drive in Aberdeen. However, you must register for an appointment. You must be 12 years of age or older to get tested at this location.READ MORE: Aromatherapy Spray Linked To US Deaths Faces Recall
The event was previously scheduled fro Aug. 4 and moved due to weather. If you registered for the Aug. 4 event, you’ll need to re-register for Aug. 11.
- Coronavirus Resources: How To Get Help In Maryland
- TIMELINE: Coronavirus In Maryland, Tracking The Spread
- Latest coronavirus stories from WJZ
- Latest CDC Guidelines
Here’s how to get an appointment:
How to register for COVID-19 testing on August 11th at Ripken Stadium:
1. Go to: https://crispcovid19.powerappsportals.com/new-patient/ to register. Once you enter all the required demographic information, please click submit.READ MORE: ‘We Want To Prevent This From Happening Again’ Witnesses Describe Deadly Collision Between Fire Truck And Dirt Bike Rider In Baltimore As Advocates Call For Solutions
2. You will then be asked to acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms of the “COVID-19 TESTING CONSENT FORM.” Click submit.
3. On the following page click on Ripken Stadium (Ages 12+ only).
4. The page that comes up will say “Today’s appointments No appointments available for this location on this day, please try another day.” PLEASE GO TO THE RIGHT HAND CORNER AND SELECT NEXT AVAILABLE DAY. You will then see dates for 8-11-20.
5. On the following page go choose select on the start and end time you would like.
6. Finally, on the page titled “Available Slots Details” you will need to review the testing center location, start time, and patient name, then click on “Book.”
There is no-cost and a doctor’s order is not needed, but registration is required!MORE NEWS: OL Brandon Knight, Recently Claimed By Ravens, Says He's Taking A Break From Football