BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a violent rash of five shootings in the city.
A man shot and killed in the 3300-block of Belvedere Avenue near Pimlico Race Course was the only fatal shooting reported Saturday.
Related Story: Man Shot And Killed Near Preakness Festivities
A woman was shot overnight in the head and back in the 1700-block of Ramblewood Road. She is currently listed in stable condition.
A man who was shot in the shoulder while riding his bike overnight in the 200 block of N. Eden Street is also listed in stable condition.
Two other men were shot in the leg in two separate incidents later Saturday afternoon. The first took place along Old York Road at 35th Street; the second in the 200-block of W. Monument Street.
Anyone with information about these cases should contact Baltimore City Police.
Other Local News:
- Light, Music And Innovation Await Light City Visitors In Final Days
- Howard Co. Program Provides Funding For Low-Income Families To Afford Youth Sports
- Cal Ripken Jr.’s $12.5M Estate Up For Auction
- Gov. Hogan Calls For New Highway Contract
- Apparent Assault At Md. High School Leads To Disciplinary Actions