ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — A U.S. Navy civilian employee at the U.S. Naval Academy tested positive for the coronavirus, according to officials.
The U.S. Naval Academy said the member is currently isolated in their residence and is receiving supportive medical care in accordance with the CDC.
- What Is A Coronavirus?
- The Symptoms Of Coronavirus And What You Should Do If You Feel Sick
- LIST: EPA Releases Names Of Disinfectants You Can Use Against Coronavirus
- Coronavirus-Related Scams Are Going Around. Here’s What To Watch Out For
- What We Know About Coronavirus In Maryland
- Latest coronavirus stories from WJZ
State public health officials are conducting a thorough contact investigation to determine whether any other personnel may have been exposed. Depending on the results of the investigation, additional precautionary measures may be taken, according to the U.S. Naval Academy.
The U.S. Naval Academy said it is taking every precaution to protect the health of its force.