LEONARDTOWN, Md. (WJZ) — Officials in St. Mary’s County announced Saturday all of its government administrative buildings will be closed to the public starting Monday in an effort to minimize the spread of the coronavirus.
Officials also said administrative leave is in effect for nonessential government employees; however, essential employees should report or adhere to teleworking schedules.
- What Is A Coronavirus?
- The Symptoms Of Coronavirus And What You Should Do If You Feel Sick
- LIST: EPA Releases Names Of Disinfectants You Can Use Against Coronavirus
- Coronavirus-Related Scams Are Going Around. Here’s What To Watch Out For
- What We Know About Coronavirus In Maryland
- Latest coronavirus stories from WJZ
In partnership with the St. Mary’s County Health Department, St. Mary’s County Government has established a COVID-19 community hotline.
Residents can call 301-475-4911 for questions regarding county government operations and the St. Mary’s County response to COVID-19.
So far, there have been no confirmed cases of coronavirus in St. Mary’s County.