ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — Maryland’s response to the coronavirus is ahead of the curve, according to a recent study.
A new study from WalletHub finds Maryland’s response is the third most aggressive of any state behind only Rhode Island and California.
- What Is A Coronavirus?
- The Symptoms Of Coronavirus And What You Should Do If You Feel Sick
- LIST: EPA Releases Names Of Disinfectants You Can Use Against Coronavirus
- Coronavirus-Related Scams Are Going Around. Here’s What To Watch Out For
- What We Know About Coronavirus In Maryland
- Latest coronavirus stories from WJZ
The study looked at each state’s responses to the pandemic, ranging from school closures to shelter in place rules.
DC came in at No. 22 while Virginia was No. 27.
At the bottom of the list: Tennessee, Nevada and Mississippi.