COLLEGE PARK, Md. (WJZ) — All spring 2020 undergraduate and graduate courses will be graded as satisfactory/fail at the University of Maryland, College Park, unless the student elects otherwise.
This announcement comes amid the coronavirus pandemic.
- What Is A Coronavirus?
- The Symptoms Of Coronavirus And What You Should Do If You Feel Sick
- LIST: EPA Releases Names Of Disinfectants You Can Use Against Coronavirus
- Coronavirus-Related Scams Are Going Around. Here’s What To Watch Out For
- What We Know About Coronavirus In Maryland
- Latest coronavirus stories from WJZ
- Coronavirus Resources: How To Get Help In Maryland
Due to COVID-19, all spring 2020 graduate courses will be graded satisfactory/fail unless the student elects otherwise. See full details: https://t.co/HFAxBzuAZO
— Univ. of Maryland (@UofMaryland) March 27, 2020
Students will have the opportunity to choose to receive an earned letter grade in each class and may make that choice until the last day of spring semester classes.
A new website is being created for this purpose, the University announced. Faculty will not know if a student has chosen to receive a letter grade.
There are no limits on satisfactory/fail credits for graduate students.