MOUNT AIRY, Md. (WJZ) — The Carroll County Health Department announced Friday the sixth coronavirus death at Pleasant View Nursing Home in Mount Airy.
Officials said the victim was a man in his 80s with underlying medical conditions.READ MORE: City Police Investigating Overnight Shooting in Fells Point
All resident test results have been reported for Pleasant View Nursing Home.
CORONAVIRUS COVERAGE:READ MORE: COVID-19 In Maryland: Hospitalizations & Positivity Rate Continue To Decline
- What Is A Coronavirus?
- The Symptoms Of Coronavirus And What You Should Do If You Feel Sick
- LIST: EPA Releases Names Of Disinfectants You Can Use Against Coronavirus
- Coronavirus-Related Scams Are Going Around. Here’s What To Watch Out For
- What We Know About Coronavirus In Maryland
- Latest coronavirus stories from WJZ
- Coronavirus Resources: How To Get Help In Maryland
So far, 24 staff members have tested positive for COVID-19.
The Carroll County Health Department said it will continue to follow up with patients as needed.MORE NEWS: City Of Refuge Victory Garden Uplifts South Baltimore Community With Fresh Produce